The opposition score no more

CUEL-LAR! CUEL-LAR!

He's 6ft 3

With curly hair

His teeth are fucked

But we dont care

CAR-LOS CUEL-LER

Rangers Centre Haaaalf!

Are these the official words to this fantastic song or are there other sets kicking about? Whoever thought of these is a genius thats all i can say!

Ive heard the

"Oh Carlos Cueller you are the love of my life" one but thats not as good as this one in my opinion

Carlos really has potential to be a True Rangers Legend if he stays at the end of the season - I'll be raging if the club sell out like they did with Hutton

Cuellar could never have enough songs. am i right in thinking this song was started on here. or was it whoever posted it here bout it somewhere else ? remember someone posted 2 sets of lyrics . great song

Cuellar could never have enough songs. am i right in thinking this song was started on here. or was it whoever posted it here bout it somewhere else ? remember someone posted 2 sets of lyrics . great song

yea i remember that 2 mate, i think it was someone on here that made it up after hearing the liverpool torres version. brilliant song, never thought it would have caught on so quick.

yea i remember that 2 mate, i think it was someone on here that made it up after hearing the liverpool torres version. brilliant song, never thought it would have caught on so quick.

Identify the hero! The best chant to come out of our support for a while - at least with this one nobody can call us anything other than extremely clever and witty :bouncy:

Its a class song!

And you can sing it for ages!!

A bit like Walter Smiths B & W army, The Cuellar Bounce was going for a good 10mins yesterday!!