A message to all fans going to manchester or wherever your watching the game!

I shall see you all in Bar38! Shall be meeting Bluemeanie at about 1ish in town, so about 1.20 I will be there, Red and black Droylsden shirt, with a lancashire lightning cap, i will be easy to see in the sea of blue.

I hope to have a good chat to most of you!

Especially: Bastian, Bluemeanie, bluepeter and many more

I shall see you all in Bar38! Shall be meeting Bluemeanie at about 1ish in town, so about 1.20 I will be there, Red and black Droylsden shirt, with a lancashire lightning cap, i will be easy to see in the sea of blue.

Sorry to be the Bear-er of bad news but, Bar 38, is now stating that anyone in football tops will not be served - see the MEN site - I'd make alternative arrangements.

FYI - Stay on Deansgate and take a left by Kendals... a few bars tucked away down there.

Sorry to be the Bear-er of bad news but, Bar 38, is now stating that anyone in football tops will not be served - see the MEN site - I'd make alternative arrangements.

FYI - Stay on Deansgate and take a left by Kendals... a few bars tucked away down there.

you got a link to this story mate cant find it on man evening news site, cheers

Here we go...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new...sion_under_way_

See comments by 'Heather'.

Ed (Didsbury) Troops arriving at mine today. :bouncy:

Here we go...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new...sion_under_way_

See comments by 'Heather'.

Ed (Didsbury) Troops arriving at mine today. :bouncy:

Ive Just come off the phone to bar 38 and youre right mate, a rangers fan phoned them last week and got the OK for colours, now they@ve changed their minds, No Colours at all allowed in Bar 38 IMO its their Loss.

Maybe a new meet then?

I work at Kendals. I know where the pubs are in the back streets.