how do we all feel

reddrock

so guys how you all feeling ? nervous , tense . shaking ??

am like well excited like a wee boy with new toys

I CAN NOT WAIT UEFA CUP CHAMPIONS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

CAN HERE YOU ALL CHEERING , LOUDER GUYS LOUDER LOL

ANY ONE AS EXCITED AS ME !!!

Hey there, washed ma hands bout 8 times already this morning, can't stop them sweating!

Fucking ecstatic - pissing everyone at work off (I live in Dublin), so you can imagine what they're all like!

Not doin a stroke of work today!

Fly out tonite and don't know how I'm gona cope till then!

Mon d GERS!!

Hey there, washed ma hands bout 8 times already this morning, can't stop them sweating!

Fucking ecstatic - pissing everyone at work off (I live in Dublin), so you can imagine what they're all like!

Mon d GERS!!

I'm flying tonight from Dublin as well, 7pm Aer Fungus, got the day off though so am jumpin about the flat so excited the now!!!! :rangers:

Nervous as Phuck!

Excited as Phuck!

Can't stop smiling!

Can't stop winding up the tims in work!

Can't stop looking at the clock to finish!

Can't wait till tomorrow to get to Manchester!

And most of all just plain happy that I'm a Ger!

Im excited and nervous stomach doing somersaults and it aint even Wednesday yet FFS! Can't really concentrate much on work been on here last few days....got a bl**dy meeting tomorrow morning as well. Aint going to Manchester but hopefully the pub will have a good few Bears in it and the place will be bouncing tomorrow night.

W.A.T.P.

Am leaving in two hours, headin into town then out to the airport!!! So nervous and excited, whatever happens its going to be the biggest party of all time!!! :rangers: :unionflag: :rangers: :unionflag:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Mon d GERS!!

I'm flying tonight from Dublin as well, 7pm Aer Fungus, got the day off though so am jumpin about the flat so excited the now!!!! :rangers:

Im goin with ryanbare at 8.40 tonite! Jammy bastard, you're not at work, there's no point me bein here! R u part of the Dublin Loyal? Need tae get ma lazy arse in gear to go to a meet one time!

i feel nervous beyond words..im leaving later tonight and today is fucking dragging in..going to stick on a few Gers DVD's to pass the time :D

:rangers:

What's it like being a gers fan in dublin? I imagine you would either have to be tanks or just really fast! :lol:

Can't think of anything else! Try to put my mind to my work, but it's just not happening. Come tomorrow I'm sure I'll be bouncing off the walls just like Bomber used to (along with every other Bear on the planet) - just hope my heart doesn't explode before the match starts! :bouncy: