Is there much point?

I can't stop thinking about the final, I have an exam tomorrow 2 till 4 but if I get the 4.15 train then I will be in Manchester for 7.15 should i go??

The girlfriend has been giving me a real hard time about the game and cant' understand why I am so excited <_<

Is it worth it :unionflag:

I can't stop thinking about the final, I have an exam tomorrow 2 till 4 but if I get the 4.15 train then I will be in Manchester for 7.15 should i go??

The girlfriend has been giving me a real hard time about the game and cant' understand why I am so excited <_<

You always have ibrox mate :rangers: my studyin has been fucked cause the final. I can't stop thinking about it!

You always have ibrox mate :rangers: my studyin has been fucked cause the final. I can't stop thinking about it!

Your telling me... trust Rangers to get to the UEFA Cup Final in my final year :rangers:

Your telling me... trust Rangers to get to the UEFA Cup Final in my final year :rangers:

Don't blame Walter and the lads, it's those bloody unis faults! :unionflag:

Forced abstinence or the Uefa Cup final...

Your choice m8 :P

I know, I'm in the same boat mate. The exams are done now but I just can't afford to go down there with the graduation fees and everything I have to pay in the next couple weeks.

I'll be at Ibrox tomorrow though. But if I was in your shoes I'd be getting the train straight after your exam :bouncy:

Forced abstinence or the Uefa Cup final...

Your choice m8 :P

:ohmy: Danny have you given up on Buffel?? Where is the sig? I've been thinking of changing my too.... it's time to move on