Triple Fitness Blow for Rangers!

On the eve of our biggest day in years you post this shit - get behind all our players - they have all played a part in this wonderful season and all are likely to play a part to get us to the end.

Until the end of the season support them all ! That includes Broadfoot, McCulloch, Adam, burke and even faye !!

jeeesus man I nearly had a heart attack there what you trying to do to us

give me heart failure

thank god it was a joke!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Beasley can't play because he isn't registered for Europe. Is this fact? :unsure:

Yes! he was not included in the list as he was not supposed to be fit until next season.

I'm sure that Beasley could play, seeing that I'm sure you register players at the beginning of the season when the European campaign starts???

In fact I'm sure I've seen him play in Europe this season???

Beasley can't play because he isn't registered for Europe. Is this fact? :unsure:

Yes! he was not included in the list as he was not supposed to be fit until next season.

I'm sure that Beasley could play, seeing that I'm sure you register players at the beginning of the season when the European campaign starts???

Is there a registration for the UEFA cup apart from the CL? He was injured against Stuttgart and scored against Lyon ??? surely you register at the start of the term and only players brought in at the January window not cup tied have to be registered.

On the eve of our biggest day in years you post this shit - get behind all our players - they have all played a part in this wonderful season and all are likely to play a part to get us to the end.

Until the end of the season support them all ! That includes Broadfoot, McCulloch, Adam, burke and even faye !!

Come on BP I,M sure it was light hearted. a wee bit of humour before our big game. Dont let the tension spoil our day. :rangers:

Is there a registration for the UEFA cup apart from the CL? He was injured against Stuttgart and scored against Lyon ??? surely you register at the start of the term and only players brought in at the January window not cup tied have to be registered.

That was my thinking of the rules <cr>

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/club=50...n=14/index.html

This is the list of players registered for the UEFA Cup, different from the Champions League and updated after the close of the transfer window.

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/club=50...n=14/index.html

This is the list of players registered for the UEFA Cup, different from the Champions League and updated after the close of the transfer window.

Cheers Doc, thats a new one on me :thumbs_up:

That was my thinking of the rules <cr>

Rangers had to register players for the uefa cup once they were put out of the champions league and Beasly wasn't registered as he was injured

Come on BP I,M sure it was light hearted. a wee bit of humour before our big game. Dont let the tension spoil our day. :rangers:

Na - it wisnae funny - to many supporters spout pish like this.

Tension what tension I am sure I will sleep well on Thursday night!

I think you get to un-register injured and transferred players in January and replace them with others.

Na - it wisnae funny - to many supporters spout pish like this.

Tension what tension I am sure I will sleep well on Thursday night!

We,ll agree to differ I thought it was funny.

I'd say McCulloch and Burke being fit is a boost, even although I don't really like them. We need as many people fit as possible if we are going to win everything!