£7Million for Ceullar?

I honestly don't think I've seen a better or more consistent centre half in Scotland.

They can take their £7m and ram it up Shearer's hairy arse! :pipe:

Newcastle can take a flying jump and get to fuck. Why would a player of Cuellar's ability want join a pishy wee club like that?

If Cuellar is sold in the summer then it just shows our lack of ambition unless it's a ridiculously silly bid like £20m(which would never happen)

Cuellar must stay.

I simply hate it when premiership teams think they can get a player like the KING for next to nothing -- and that is precisely what 7mill is in this case.

Fuck all.

The KING should sign a new contract worth 30k per week plus performance bonuses and be made a GER for life. We saw what selling Hutton did to us... Surely we know that selling Carlos will devastate our team. We have a solid foundaiton to build on, and the KING is the key imho.

Of course, everyone has a price.. but what would Carlos be worth if he was in the EPL? +25mil? Of course.

So Newcastle.. GTF.

Hey all, just registered today. :)

I reckon we should sell him, i mean 7 mil is good enough to get some real attacking talent for next season.

Look at celtic they have mcmanus and caldwell (who are nowhere near as good as ceullar) and conceded less goals than us. I dont think losing ceullar would really hinder us, as long as someone half decent replaced him ;)

I reckon we should sell him, i mean 7 mil is good enough to get some real attacking talent for next season.

Look at celtic they have mcmanus and caldwell (who are nowhere near as good as ceullar) and conceded less goals than us. I dont think losing ceullar would really hinder us, as long as someone half decent replaced him ;)

What? Seriously?

hey Kevin Keegan GTF

7 mill?

I would want double that

Then again, he did ship 2 goals yesterday - but we know that yesterday was the exception to what we have become accustomed to this year

HE shipped 2 goals?

No, the team shipped 2 goals. 1st goal he got beat, but the man in the middle wasnt marked

2nd one wasnt his man from the set piece

I know hes great, but he cant be everywhere on the park at once.

hey Kevin Keegan GTF

hmm not so good responses so i'll just try to fit in... ceullar to stay!! :rangers:

hey Kevin Keegan GTF

hmm not so good responses so i'll just try to fit in... ceullar to stay!! :rangers:

welcome to RM

you will fit in , by giving your own opinions , people wont always like it , but all opinions are valid