Weir off too

AdzKyle

Could be on his way to Burnley after being told he wont be first choice next season.

Cant blame him for wanting first team football at this stage of his career.

Although his pace has cost us a couple of goals recently the guy has been class and not many people would have expected it.

Thanks for the service big man (tu)

Been a great stop gap but I wont be sorry to see him replaced in the first team by a younger man. Would like to see him stay as a squad player for another season though.

Did a fantastic job and one of the few players we all universally like and respect and have very little criticism of.

But definitely requires to be replaced.

And probably hasn't ever actually settled in light of having to commute all the time - that would take its toll.

good luck to davie, but his lack of pace was starting to show, and mistakes were being made. walter could maybe offer him a job with the coaching staff, but his family seem happy to stay in england.

Key phrase: "could be".

I think its highly likely he will leave mate. Needs to be playing regularly and we cant guarantee that next season.

Might not end up at Burnley but im pretty sure he wont be playing for us

good luck to davie, but his lack of pace was starting to show, and mistakes were being made. walter could maybe offer him a job with the coaching staff, but his family seem happy to stay in england.

Yup all of that, he's been a great servant indeed and coaching/player role would have been great. Just a shame, it seems his family is settled in England. He has THAT class about him that makes him a true Ranger.

been a great servant this season but he does need to be replaced with younger legs, i would like him to stay for cover but understand if he wants 1st team footie.

thanks davie.

Yeah agree with you Danny. I wasnt expecting much from him at all when we signed him but he has been pretty solid in most games.

I knew exactly what we had and telt ye lot to stop crying when we signed him.

I think he repaid my faith in him :)

Yeah agree with you Danny. I wasnt expecting much from him at all when we signed him but he has been pretty solid in most games.

I knew exactly what we had and telt ye lot to stop crying when we signed him.

I think he repaid my faith in him :)

I never once cried about it!! :harhar:

To be honest I'm quite pleased that we have told him he wouldn't be first choice, if that story is true of course. I was a bit concerned that we would just keep him next season as a first choice partner for Cuellar.