Good Morning Rm

Poetry_In_Blue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't got a scoobies, probably about 6 this evening.

its harsh eh? im on 12 hours too. started on tuesday and dont finish until a week on thursday without a day off :angry: but when im finished im off for 3 and a half weeks and ive just got back from 6 weeks leave so i cant complain really lol

Are you in the forces?

yeah mate im (in the navy) lol been in for nearly 5 years now

Thought so, spent 9 years in the army official discharge date 31 July 1999!

did you enjoy it? im a bit bored with the navy, im hoping to change over to clearance diver but i will just have to wait and see. i suppose it will be good again when i get back to ship. what regiment were you in?

did you enjoy it? im a bit bored with the navy, im hoping to change over to clearance diver but i will just have to wait and see. i suppose it will be good again when i get back to ship. what regiment were you in?

I did, they paid me to go skiing in France, Austria & Sarajevo, also mountain biking in the Canadian Rockies. :)

Started out in the Royal Signals as a Spec Op, lost my extra positive vetting so had to change trades, as I am totally colour blind my options were very limited!

Thought to myself what would be an easier life and would be useful when I eventually left so joined the Pay Corps which eventually became a part of the Adjutant's General Corps and moved around different regiments.

The last regiments I was with was the 33 Eng Regt (EOD) in Wimbish, nr Cambridge if I remember correctly.

Now becoming a diver sounds interesting I must admit, couldn't do it myself as I can't even swim! :D

I did, they paid me to go skiing in France, Austria & Sarajevo, also mountain biking in the Canadian Rockies. :)

Started out in the Royal Signals as a Spec Op, lost my extra positive vetting so had to change trades, as I am totally colour blind my options were very limited!

Thought to myself what would be an easier life and would be useful when I eventually left so joined the Pay Corps which eventually became a part of the Adjutant's General Corps and moved around different regiments.

The last regiments I was with was the 33 Eng Regt (EOD) in Wimbish, nr Cambridge if I remember correctly.

Now becoming a diver sounds interesting I must admit, couldn't do it myself as I can't even swim! :D

cool good stuff mate, sounds like you got about a bit. ive been in the warfare branch since i joined and its getting a bit boring. im due to become a leading hand but i dont want to in this branch. so im going to go for diver i was wanting to go PTI but they are getting rid of that branch and its getting run by civvies now. i had a letter through the other day asking me if i wanted to go submariner, 5k golden handshake and an extra 15 pouns per day. 30 days a week it adds up but i dont think its the life for me

cool good stuff mate, sounds like you got about a bit. ive been in the warfare branch since i joined and its getting a bit boring. im due to become a leading hand but i dont want to in this branch. so im going to go for diver i was wanting to go PTI but they are getting rid of that branch and its getting run by civvies now. i had a letter through the other day asking me if i wanted to go submariner, 5k golden handshake and an extra 15 pouns per day. 30 days a week it adds up but i dont think its the life for me

Sounds interesting, I was initially going to join the Navy, was going to do something to do with munitions and electronics, but strangely enough they said I coudln't do this due to the colour blindness! :lol:

Sounds interesting, I was initially going to join the Navy, was going to do something to do with munitions and electronics, but strangely enough they said I coudln't do this due to the colour blindness! :lol:

thats a pity mate eh? one of my mates couldnt get the job he wanted because he was colourblind too. its a shame eh?