Good Morning Rm

Poetry_In_Blue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

morning every1 omg i woke up this morning it was freezing my weedog was under the covers trying to keep warm lol :D

lol my dogs are the same when im back home lol. hows you this morning? aoart from cold lol

morning every1 omg i woke up this morning  it was freezing my weedog was under the covers trying to keep warm lol :D

lol my dogs are the same when im back home lol. hows you this morning? aoart from cold lol

am better now got my heating on lol hows u? <kizz>

morning every1 omg i woke up this morning? it was freezing my weedog was under the covers trying to keep warm lol :D

<kizz> lol good good, im ok thanks, a bit tired just i watched the snooker last night poor hendry wtf happened to the guy. and i was up at half 5 so im a bit tired and im at work til half 6 tonight lol but my job is great i drink cuppas all day and post on here and surf the net so its not too bad :D whats on today?

morning every1 omg i woke up this morning? it was freezing my weedog was under the covers trying to keep warm lol :D

<kizz> lol good good, im ok thanks, a bit tired just i watched the snooker last night poor hendry wtf happened to the guy. and i was up at half 5 so im a bit tired and im at work til half 6 tonight lol but my job is great i drink cuppas all day and post on here and surf the net so its not too bad :D whats on today?

am going to c my new dentist :( for a check up

Another dentist appointment Mrs McC!!!!

Morning by the way and I hope it goes well.

ooooooh hope your teeth are ok, i hate the dentist. one of my fillings has come out but im not goin to make an appointment lol

morning all

i have woke up with a dog under the covers sometmes too :ph43r:

morning AB hows you?

good mate hows yourself?

im not bad thanks, whats on today?

not alot mate

i have to go a get the kids to school

speak to you later

(wve)

morning all

i have woke up with a dog under the covers sometmes too :ph43r:

morning AB hows you?

good mate hows yourself?

im not bad thanks, whats on today?

not alot mate

i have to go a get the kids to school

speak to you later

(wve)

no probs mate speak to you later

Morning Troops? <tankkk>

morning dado hows you?

Not bad man B) Just skiving at work as per usual.

You getting on leave for xmas?

ha ha the same as me then mate lol. im here til the 28th then off for over 3 weeks. i seen your comment on CR looking like a vicar i thaught the same lol but i never said anything lol

Morning Troops?

morning dado hows you?

ha ha the same as me then mate lol. im here til the 28th then off for over 3 weeks. i seen your comment on CR looking like a vicar i thaught the same lol but i never said anything lol

Sounds good, off for new yaer at least (beer)

Im going to do something with that picture later methinks

Morning Troops?

Morning, another Monday another week! (wve)

Another skiveathon :ph43r:

Not for me, have a meeting starting in 30 minutes, not sure what time it will finish.

Well yeah, actually apart from that I will be! :D

partay Yeah, its nearly xmas anyway, ill be on full skive mode this week. :ph43r:

Morning Troops? <tankkk>

morning dado hows you?

Sounds good, off for new yaer at least (beer) <rockon>

Im going to do something with that picture later methinks <sesm>

lol what picture? yeah im not fussy for crimbo but i cant wait for the new yeat at the tidy wekender

Morning Troops?

morning dado hows you?

Sounds good, off for new yaer at least (beer)

Im going to do something with that picture later methinks

lol what picture? yeah im not fussy for crimbo but i cant wait for the new yeat at the tidy wekender

CR's vicar picture :ph43r: some photoshop will be used........