Barry Ferguson Story

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pile of pish

To suggest this when his wife is catholic and step kid also.

This board is most certainly going downhill with ridiculous posts about our captain like this anybody could read that dross.

Barry Ferguson wife is Catholic, it's nothing for Barry to be ashamed of!

His Step kid does attend a Catholic high school in Hamilton

The handing out money thing is what im getting at

Why fill the board with shite like that?

It true Barry ferguson wife Margaret is a Catholic!, is it to much to take in?

Read page 130 in Sectarianism in Scotland

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=-SUTEJT...SY9r4&hl=en

What the fuck you talking about?? are you referring all this read up secterian shite to me or is it purely a wind up?

Im pointing out i dont believe he gave one kid money and told another to "beat it" and i feel its shite, as he has a catholic wife and step kid so what you gibberin about?

But fair enough maybe it is true , i dont believe it but thats my opinion eh...

What a pile of pish

This board is most certainly going downhill with ridiculous posts about our captain like this anybody could read that dross.

What the fuck you talking about?? are you referring all this read up secterian shite to me or is it purely a wind up?

Im pointing out i dont believe he gave one kid money and told another to "beat it" and i feel its shite, as he has a catholic wife and step kid so what you gibberin about?

What the Fuck am i Talking about, i said he had a Catholic wife you said it was a load of pish!

Barry Ferguson wife is a Catholic and Barry speaks freely about it and his Step kid, and as for Sectarian shite the book is about people not being Sectarian and How Barry aint a part of that seen!

But your Opinion is valid and if choose to believe other wise your free to do so.

I don't know if Barry Ferguson said beat it to that kid or no.....But what i'm saying about his wife is true!

What a pile of pish

]To suggest this when his wife is catholic and step kid also.

What the Fuck am i Talking about, i said he had a Catholic wife you said it was a load of pish!

Barry Ferguson wife is a Catholic and Barry speaks freely about it and his Step kid, and as for Sectarian shite the book is about people not being Sectarian and How Barry aint a part of that seen!

But your Opinion is valid and if choose to believe other wise your free to do so.

I don't know if Barry Ferguson said beat it to that kid or no.....But what i'm saying about his wife is true!

Mate im not even gonna moan about it....

If you read my posts i was the first to mention i dont believe the stories about the kids because i actually mentioned his wife IS catholic, maybe have a look back over ...... Learn to read DB :craphead:

What a pile of pish

So what is this all about then?

Think you should check the facts before having ago :craphead:

What a pile of pish

So what is this all about then? :craphead:

You serious??

Read what i am saying! i dont believe the story about saying no to the other boy because HIS WIFE IS CATHOLIC, hence why i thought it was a pile of pish BECAUSE HIS WIFE IS INDEED CATHOLIC like i said read it!!

What a pile of pish

So what is this all about then? :craphead:

You serious??

Read what i am saying! i dont believe the story about saying no to the other boy because HIS WIFE IS CATHOLIC, hence why i thought it was a pile of pish BECAUSE HIS WIFE IS INDEED CATHOLIC like i said read it!!

:lol:doh

He was in a pub (Wont name which one) yesterday watching the Scotland Vs Czech Republic game.

He was drawing some attention from some kids when he went outside. He asked 1 boy which School he went to, he replied the grammar, so Barry gave him some money.

He asked the next boy, he replied St Annes, Barry told him to beat it :lol:

Are you other 4,000 post equally as boring?

negative nancies and pish spewing chickyoungs are all we read anymore.

CR kick half the lot and let's get back to football shall we?

IN THE BEARS DEN.