Uefa Cup Final top

McBoyd

WHEN BUYING A SHIRT SUCH AS THIS THE PROVENANCE IS HUGELY IMPORTANT. WE HAVE TRADED AS A COMPANY REGISTERED WITH COMPANIES HOUSE (SC 303096) AND WILL BE ISSUING A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY GAURANTEEING THIS SHIRT FOR IT'S LIFE TIME THAT THIS IS A GENUINE GLASGOW RANGERS UEFA CUP SHIRT...IT IS A SHIRT FROM THE FIRST EUROPEAN FINAL RANGERS REACHED IN OVER THIRTY YEARS AND I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL BE WORTH IN THE FUTURE.

Hmmm.....

I did think hmm, but its hard to replicate the UEFA CUP BADGE and embroidering no?

Not sure about embroidering, but there were a few bears in Manchester wearing stuff with the badge on it, dunno if they bought it legit or had it copied.

There was one that had mocked up a yellow steward's jacket - looked just like the real thing, and was going to try to blag his way in.

I did think hmm, but its hard to replicate the UEFA CUP BADGE and embroidering no?

Not sure about embroidering, but there were a few bears in Manchester wearing stuff with the badge on it, dunno if they bought it legit or had it copied.

There was one that had mocked up a yellow steward's jacket - looked just like the real thing, and was going to try to blag his way in.

:lol: Oh right! I did wonder where you would be able to buy an SPL or UEFA CUP badge for my shirt, but then i found that shirt :lol:

... who the fuck has a spare £750 after the season that we've had?!!

... and the fact that Hemdani started instead of Novo really spoiled the game for me TBH...

:(

I see this guy has a few different things on his website, but I ive noticed something that makes me think id rather not take my chances buying of this guy. Look at the link below, there are pictured of Kris Boyd signing a programme the pic of the one he is signing and the one he is selling are different. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RANGERS-SIGNED-KRIS-...bayphotohosting

I see this guy has a few different things on his website, but I ive noticed something that makes me think id rather not take my chances buying of this guy. Look at the link below, there are pictured of Kris Boyd signing a programme the pic of the one he is signing and the one he is selling are different. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He is signing a load of different photos on that page...

He is signing a load of different photos on that page...

Well spotted :unionflag:

WHEN BUYING A SHIRT SUCH AS THIS THE PROVENANCE IS HUGELY IMPORTANT. WE HAVE TRADED AS A COMPANY REGISTERED WITH COMPANIES HOUSE (SC 303096) AND WILL BE ISSUING A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY GAURANTEEING THIS SHIRT FOR IT'S LIFE TIME THAT THIS IS A GENUINE GLASGOW RANGERS UEFA CUP SHIRT...IT IS A SHIRT FROM THE FIRST EUROPEAN FINAL RANGERS REACHED IN OVER THIRTY YEARS AND I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL BE WORTH IN THE FUTURE.

Hmmm.....

HMMMM Indeed mate

Before you bid, just take this into consideration....

I use Companies House all day every day at work, so, I popped the "company reg number" in and, guess what came up???

The WebCHeck service is available from Monday to Saturday 7.00am to 12 Midnight UK Time

Company Number Not Found - Please Try Again

So, if his COMPANY is a fake/lie, pretty good bet the top is too

Hmmm.....

HMMMM Indeed mate

I use Companies House all day every day at work, so, I popped the "company reg number" in and, guess what came up???

The WebCHeck service is available from Monday to Saturday 7.00am to 12 Midnight UK Time

Or else you could do the search properly and find the following. :harhar:

FRAMED SPORTS LIMITED

UNIT 262

ABBEY MILL BUSINESS CENTRE

PAISLEY

RENFREWSHIRE

PA1 1TJ

However it it a new company and has never filed accounts, so beware all the same.

Hmmm.....

HMMMM Indeed mate

Or else you could do the search properly and find the following. :harhar:

FRAMED SPORTS LIMITED

UNIT 262

ABBEY MILL BUSINESS CENTRE

PAISLEY

RENFREWSHIRE

PA1 1TJ

However it it a new company and has never filed accounts, so beware all the same.

:mutley: twat! :harhar:

That would be why then if its new, still, happens a lot, its easy to create companies, then, misbehave and start a new one.

its must be real!

who would spend all that time making a fake, then decide HEMDANI!

(tu) Good point.

Ah, then again, that would make it all the more believable, and, as you said DT, who would do that? :P

A very clever person perhaps?

anyone can print off an "authentic" certificate.

incidentally, i didnt see all the players running about with certificates during the game. mayeb my seat was too far away from the pitch.

Im tempted by the CUELLAR one, great player and would love to have one of his uefa cup final tops..

And £100 is less of a bitch to lose, even though paypal and ebay cover you for that amount anyway, if its fake and they didnt state that then the money will be back..

TEMPTED.. :lol: