***Official Gazza Thread***

Amac9

Why not have a Thread all about Gazza? In it we could post pics and videos of him to remember the good times.

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

8.jpg

True legend and a peoples person. When I was about 9 I was in a bike shop in Linwood and was wearing my Rangers top with number 8 on the back. Next thing I get a tap on the shoulder and "awreet no. 8". When I turned around I just gasped - it was the man himself! I'm sure there are plenty of people with similar experiences. Hope he gets better and the club support him in every way they can.

Get well soon Gazza. Saw SAF talking about him today on the news, then it shot to a pic of him slumped on a chair in a ward somewhere with his eyes closed. So sad. :(

A legend and my idol. All this talk about Khenny Miller means fuck all when there is someone like Gazza(or anyone with an illness) suffering.

I just hope he makes a full recovery and gets the full support he needs.

love this one of gazza mocking alex clelland, wot a true legend just hope he gets better soon. My original childhood hero.

In Barry Ferguson's book he says Gazza put a dead fish in Gordon Durie's glove compartment and it stank the car out for 2 weeks. Durie had to get a new car haha classic :lol:

I remember the reception he got by the crowd outside Ibrox when he signed for us, and I've still got his autograph pinned on my wall from when we met him outside the stadium in 1996. He blethered to us for ages and was such a top bloke. I remember him asking us loads of stuff and he seemed to genuinely take an interest. (tu) It's heartbreaking to see the pictures of him in the paper recently, I just hope he gets all the help he needs and gets well soon.

Legend.

We met him not that long after this: