Will you be cancelling your ST ticket this weekend?

Jimenez

ST cancellation  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cancel if the mhisser signs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

ave spent over a grand this year followin rangers

if miller does sign i will be dissappionted

but wont be cancellin the season ticket

i think that we could spend the money on sumone else

did walter no get the hint when all the speculation started

but it looks like its going to happen

will still be there nxt year cheerin on the gers!!

:rangers:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, were never really true fans/supporters in the first place. No one man, is bigger trhan the TEAM!!! remember that!

And that is where you are absolutely miles out <cr>

no mate...I am spot on!

Will I be "happy" if Miller signs.... F*CK NO!....of course not. But it will not stop me from going to Ibrox, with or without a season ticket, to cheer for the boys in blue....

Your not spot on at all. You dont have to be a ST holder to be a supporter.

I've had one for 8 seasons and I have been in the travel club for 7, guess because I would give that up then I am not a real supporter <cr>

At least I dont spend half the time talking/posting shite about celtc.

you obviously don't like me much....everything I say on here, you bash me for...now as it says in my original post, it's "my opinion"...I never said you had to agree with it....sorry to offend you. I also never said you were not a real supporter, and of course you don't need a ST to be one....

ALSO- I SO NOT spend even 1/100th of the time talking/posting about Septic?? Unless it pertains to a certain area of the board (and LOADS of other members do too!?)

anyhow, again, if I have done something to piss you off, I apologize!

Im not made my mind up either Its emotional black mail by Murray, on one hand i Dont want to let one player stop me following the team i love all over the country but on the other i could never support him in a Rangers jersey.

If the rumours about a portion of the fee going to the earls are true then i think that will be the final nail in the coffin.

Voted I don't know.

Sometimes I don't give the same clap (as in its noise than to other players as the team is read out pre match) to McCulloch as I'm not a fan, maybe Miller would be the same or maybe something more vociferous. I would always clap and cheer Lee scoring, would that be the same as I sit in the Broomloan, for Kenny? I don't know that either. I have moaned loudly at loose passes but not booed yet at Ibrox.

My Dad will influence me too, I admit, even at 20.

The bottom line is that I find the signing very very uncessary, if Rangers want to make a point then why not in the future with somebody really good? At thevery least Mojo was more than good as a player.

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, were never really true fans/supporters in the first place. No one man, is bigger trhan the TEAM!!! remember that!

And that is where you are absolutely miles out <cr>

no mate...I am spot on!

Will I be "happy" if Miller signs.... F*CK NO!....of course not. But it will not stop me from going to Ibrox, with or without a season ticket, to cheer for the boys in blue....

Your not spot on at all. You dont have to be a ST holder to be a supporter.

I've had one for 8 seasons and I have been in the travel club for 7, guess because I would give that up then I am not a real supporter <cr>

At least I dont spend half the time talking/posting shite about celtc.

you obviously don't like me much....everything I say on here, you bash me for...now as it says in my original post, it's "my opinion"...I never said you had to agree with it....sorry to offend you. I also never said you were not a real supporter, and of course you don't need a ST to be one....

ALSO- I SO NOT spend even 1/100th of the time talking/posting about Septic?? Unless it pertains to a certain area of the board (and LOADS of other members do too!?)

anyhow, again, if I have done something to piss you off, I apologize!

Your dig at my support for Rangers the other day pist me off big time. How you can question my support I will never know?

I bashed you because of your post that if you cancel your ST then you,

were never really true fans/supporters in the first place

as you said, like it how you have editted it now tho.

You spend a lot of the time posting celtc related posts, you even go to the trouble of highlighting their shite in green.

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, are turning their back on Rangers. No one man, good or bad,, is bigger tran the CLUB!!! Remember that!

I don't think you know what this term means? It doesn't make sense in this situation.

Being in Canada, I have no season ticket to cancel....However....I will be moving to Scotland shortly, and no matter who Smith and Rangers sign (even satan himself!) I will buy a season ticket(if I can get one....I am on the wait list now)....and will continue to do so for as long as I live there...

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, are turning their back on Rangers. No one man, good or bad,, is bigger tran the CLUB!!! Remember that!

:rangers:follow-follow! :rangers:

also remember walter is not bigger than the club.

No player is above the club, get your facts straight.

And the CLUB = FANS.

I've been waiting for a ST for a good while now, but can't some ass in a rangers top has it

What was that thread i read about glory hunters?

Any body who wants to give up there season ticket because of a guy who use to play for rangers who then ended up at celtic who may just end up back at ibrox, give the ticket to a real fan then.

you asked for our thoughts, i gave you mine..........if you don't like it thats just to bad

I've been waiting for a ST for a good while now, but can't some ass in a rangers top has it

Any body who wants to give up there season ticket because of a guy who use to play for rangers who then ended up at celtic who may just end up back at ibrox, give the ticket to a real fan then.

you asked for our thoughts, i gave you mine..........if you don't like it thats just to bad

we have not had much glory so that cant be the reason, millar is a prick who signed for scum, plus he is pish and can f--k off.

A real fan?

So there are only 50,000 real fans then? The ones who go to games?

A real fan?

Awright then, a fan who follows rangers from hell and back, one who doesn't take a hissy fit when things are looking bad

that better~? :craphead:

If you want just one ST anywhere in the ground you will get it as soon as the renewals are processed.

As you would have at any point in the last few seasons.....

If you want just one ST anywhere in the ground you will get it as soon as the renewals are processed.

As you would have at any point in the last few seasons.....

looking for 2,

A real fan?

Awright then, a fan who follows rangers from hell and back, one who doesn't take a hissy fit when things are looking bad

No.

David Murray loves fans like you.

A real fan?

No.

David Murray loves fans like you.

its just a shame i can't stand the prick myself, the day murray GTF away from the club the day i'll streak at ibrox.

i thought when clealand went upstairs murray was on his way out, but sadly that wasn't the case.

My renewal has been paid for and I dont see any reason 2 change my mind about going 2 Ibrox next season. Worse things have happened 2 Rangers in the past and will happen in the future than the signing of Kenny Miller. Lets give the guy a chance 2 prove the doubters wrong because as long as he does the business on the park then that should be all that matters if you classify yourself as a real supporter!!!

Oh, and this is coming from a guy who personally wudnae sign Kenny Miller but everyone deserves a fair crack of the whip when they sign IMO!!!

if you classify yourself as a real supporter!!!

Im sick to the back teeth of this pish.

No-one has the right to tell anyone else what a real supporter is.

My renewal has been paid for and I dont see any reason 2 change my mind about going 2 Ibrox next season. Worse things have happened 2 Rangers in the past and will happen in the future than the signing of Kenny Miller. Lets give the guy a chance 2 prove the doubters wrong because as long as he does the business on the park then that should be all that matters if you classify yourself as a real supporter!!!

Oh, and this is coming from a guy who personally wudnae sign Kenny Miller but everyone deserves a fair crack of the whip when they sign IMO!!!

kenny millar had his chance at our club but was not very good, so why does walter want him back for.

It disappoints me that people are threatening to give up season tickets because of someone we sign, whoever that player is. I am not in a position to have a season ticket, if I was I would have one every season, no matter who we signed (although, as I've said before, Neil Lennon would be the exception to prove the rule!). I am also on record as sying I hope we do not sign Kenny Miller, I do not believe he is a player we need at Rangers.

I respect everyone's right to protest against a signing, including withdrawing their financial support from the club. I do feel, though, that people who are in a position to easily have a season ticket can, to some extent, take that for granted.

If someone is giving it up, fancy swapping houses and I'll buy your season ticket off you? It would mean you living in Shetland, but if you're only going to be watching games on telly anyway...

:rangers:

Anybody who cancels their ST over this is not a true supporter. Being a supporter means just that, supporting your team not ditching them because they hurt your feelings. :craphead: