Will you be cancelling your ST ticket this weekend?

Jimenez

ST cancellation  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cancel if the mhisser signs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who cancels their ST over this is not a true supporter. Being a supporter means just that, supporting your team not ditching them because they hurt your feelings. :craphead:

student, musician, arsehole

:unionflag:

although, as I've said before, Neil Lennon would be the exception to prove the rule!).

Well mate, I hate Khenny Miller as much as I hate Neil Lennon.

As I've said before you can go to the ticket office cash in hand and you will get a season ticket in jig time, I've did on numerous occasions. I will not be cancelling my brief because of Miller, not to chuffed about it mind you, not because it's him but the calibre of signing it is, fcukin Z List in my book. But if it's another ploy to get rid of diehards by signing this prick Murray can go fcuk himself. I'll be here till hell freezes over. No Surrender. :sherlock:

Anybody who cancels their ST over this is not a true supporter. Being a supporter means just that, supporting your team not ditching them because they hurt your feelings. :craphead:

student, musician, arsehole

:unionflag:

Very original Dado. :craphead:

although, as I've said before, Neil Lennon would be the exception to prove the rule!).

Fair do's. As I said, I respect anyone's right to withdraw financial support from any organisation if they feel that organisation has wronged them. I can't really see what Kenny Miller has done wrong myself, but that's just my opinion. I don't want Rangers to sign him, he is not good enough and is not the kind of player I want at the club, but I would certainly not withdraw my support over it. Each to their own though.

p.s. are you up for a house swap? ;)

:lol:

Fair do's. As I said, I respect anyone's right to withdraw financial support from any organisation if they feel that organisation has wronged them. I can't really see what Kenny Miller has done wrong myself, but that's just my opinion. I don't want Rangers to sign him, he is not good enough and is not the kind of player I want at the club, but I would certainly not withdraw my support over it. Each to their own though.

p.s. are you up for a house swap? ;)

:lol:

The day Khenny Miller ran to the papers about Rangers dressing room is the day I dispised the b*stard. Since then he's gone even more downhill.

As for a swap, St. Andrews is bad, but not that bad :D

I would not cancel my season ticket because someone I do not want at the club and who I do not think deserves to be at the club and who I do not respect is signed.

There are half a dozen in the squad that fit this description already, I will continue to watch and support the team and then come on here and vent my emotions on all of you.

As I've said before you can go to the ticket office cash in hand and you will get a season ticket in jig time, I've did on numerous occasions. I will not be cancelling my brief because of Miller, not to chuffed about it mind you, not because it's him but the calibre of signing it is, fcukin Z List in my book. But if it's another ploy to get rid of diehards by signing this prick Murray can go fcuk himself. I'll be here till hell freezes over. No Surrender. :sherlock:

Well said too. (tu)

All this hate for a player who could well prove to be a master stroke signing.

As for those who would even think about giving up their ST because a manager signs someone they didn't fancy?

Mo Johnstone anybody?

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, were never really true fans/supporters in the first place. No one man, is bigger trhan the TEAM!!! remember that!

Easy to say that when you live in Canada and havent had to put up with putting good money after bad into the club you love, only to be shafted each year.

Enough is enough

As for those who would even think about giving up their ST because a manager signs someone they didn't fancy?

Mo Johnstone anybody?

What is the purpose of this post?

Mo Johnstone came to Rangers, not only to be the first high profile Catholic to sign for Rangers. Mo Johnstone came to Rangers to improve the team and take the team forward.

Miller is a money grabbing individual, who has no loyalty or respect for anyone. He is an average footballer at best and has not been a success at ANY club he has been at.

What is the purpose of this post?

Firstly it's my opinion. No more or less than that. And I brought up Super Mo because he, too, raised huge controversy when he signed. He turned out to be a brilliant player for us.

I'm not suggesting Miller is even close to Super Mo's class - but the hate directed at him is the same as Super Mo attracted. And for all we know Miller might do a right good turn for us.

Either way he'll be in a Rangers shirt if he signs and he'll get the same backing from me as all the rest of our team.

Only way to judge Miller is what he does for us on the park - Miller signing is a pretty pish reason to think about giving up your season ticket (IMHO) still may be best if those that cant support the manager and management GTF and let those willing to support at all times have a chance at a ticket.

Mo Johnstone anybody?

mojo had ability, mhisser could'nt spell the word, this is a major boot in the baws to every bear out there, especially those funding Murray and i would never hold it against anyone for not renewing their ST, infact i will no longer buy one should mhisser be signed as this absolutely stinks.