Will you be cancelling your ST ticket this weekend?

Jimenez

ST cancellation  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Will you cancel if the mhisser signs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Anybody who cancels their ST over this is not a true supporter. Being a supporter means just that, supporting your team not ditching them because they hurt your feelings. :craphead:

This is the most infantile argument of the lot, i personally know blokes who stopped going to Rangers games when we signed Johnston, i also know some who stopped going when we puckered up and took it in the arse over what songs we can sing.

These lads were ST holders for years, right back from the 70's, but they decided that at a certain point in their lives, RFC allowed things to happen that caused them to withdraw their support.

I still see them now and they love Rangers but refuse to go because of their principles.

Some of you guys who post the 'true supporter' shite might have to lok the word up in a dictionary. :rangers:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you classify yourself as a real supporter!!!

Im sick to the back teeth of this pish.

No-one has the right to tell anyone else what a real supporter is.

My original post only states that really all it should come down to is if Miller can do the business on the pitch, that is all that should matter. That is what I meant by it. If he can do well for us then great. If not then he can GTF. :rangers:

My renewal has been paid for and I dont see any reason 2 change my mind about going 2 Ibrox next season. Worse things have happened 2 Rangers in the past and will happen in the future than the signing of Kenny Miller. Lets give the guy a chance 2 prove the doubters wrong because as long as he does the business on the park then that should be all that matters if you classify yourself as a real supporter!!!

Oh, and this is coming from a guy who personally wudnae sign Kenny Miller but everyone deserves a fair crack of the whip when they sign IMO!!!

kenny millar had his chance at our club but was not very good, so why does walter want him back for.

I agree. Thing is though Miller is now a very different player now to the one who left us 6 or so years ago and is work ethic and ability to play as a lone front man could be beneficial to Walter's plans. We'll just have to wait and see I guess but I'm not passing any judgement on him until he plays a number of games for us. He deserves the same opportunity as any other new signing IMO!!!

Anybody who cancels their ST over this is not a true supporter. Being a supporter means just that, supporting your team not ditching them because they hurt your feelings. :craphead:

This is the most infantile argument of the lot, i personally know blokes who stopped going to Rangers games when we signed Johnston, i also know some who stopped going when we puckered up and took it in the arse over what songs we can sing.

These lads were ST holders for years, right back from the 70's, but they decided that at a certain point in their lives, RFC allowed things to happen that caused them to withdraw their support.

I still see them now and they love Rangers but refuse to go because of their principles.

Some of you guys who post the 'true supporter' shite might have to lok the word up in a dictionary. :rangers:

They'll be happy supporting FC Rangers of Glasgow, the ones in blue jerseys.

Their most controversial song will be 'Bluebells are blue'.

what if i decide to sell my season ticket because of the standard of football i have seen at ibrox in the last 2 seasons , is that acceptable or am i just not a real supporter

Being in Canada, I have no season ticket to cancel....However....I will be moving to Scotland shortly, and no matter who Smith and Rangers sign (even satan himself!) I will buy a season ticket(if I can get one....I am on the wait list now)....and will continue to do so for as long as I live there...

IMO, anyone who cancels theirs, are turning their back on Rangers. No one man, good or bad,, is bigger tran the CLUB!!! Remember that!

:rangers:follow-follow! :rangers:

Five years back,I may have agreed with you my friend,but that's when the club sold my season ticket, which I had held for 20 odd years,over my head,saying they did not get my renewal form.They did offer another ticket, which they were promptly told where to stick.They DON'T care about you and me,all they want is your cash.

The following season,I relented, and purchased a new seat,which I will now give up,so please don't tell me I'm turning my back on Rangers.

Well there are two words to look up then, 'true supporter' is two words. And I stand by what I said earlier.

What happened to 'Follow, follow, we will follow Rangers'?

Handing back your season ticket in a huff sort of contradicts that a wee bit. <_<

what if i decide to sell my season ticket because of the standard of football i have seen at ibrox in the last 2 seasons , is that acceptable or am i just not a real supporter

Well there are loads of 'ifs' and 'buts', and every person's circumstances are different.

But if a whole bunch of people hand back their season tickets at the same time just after Kenny Miller signs, that is not selling your season ticket because of the standard of football.

It's because you can't stand Miller and have gone in the huff.

Well there are two words to look up then, 'true supporter' is two words. And I stand by what I said earlier.

Handing back your season ticket in a huff sort of contradicts that a wee bit. <_<

Fifty Five years now I have been following Rangers.This is not the Rangers I grew up with.So cut out the 'huff' nonsense.

Fifty Five years now I have been following Rangers.This is not the Rangers I grew up with.So cut out the 'huff' nonsense.

It's not nonsense. I'm sure if he starts doing well, you will want your season ticket back, will you not?

Dont give him any oxygen mate, you can smell him a mile off.

Well there are loads of 'ifs' and 'buts', and every person's circumstances are different.

But if a whole bunch of people hand back their season tickets at the same time just after Kenny Miller signs, that is not selling your season ticket because of the standard of football.

i said last year at the end of the season that i may not go to the games this season , due to the standard of football we produce

kenny miller will not help us improve that standard of football

i will need to see better players signed before i make my decision

but it will not be because i go in the huff , it will be because i cannot suffer the dire football we play anymore

What do you mean don't give me oxygen you clown? How is that even possible? <_<

Just because I'm not a racist bigot like you doesn't mean I don't love Rangers. Grow up and get a life son. :craphead:

It's not nonsense. I'm sure if he starts doing well, you will want your season ticket back, will you not?

You think what you want,but I've been in many so called huff situations with Rangers when I could have given up my support,but carried on.You can sit and be shafted if you want, but I'm out for present,and as an aside,I will never give up my supporting Rangers.Are you happy with 2 titles from 8?

i said last year at the end of the season that i may not go to the games this season , due to the standard of football we produce

kenny miller will not help us improve that standard of football

i will need to see better players signed before i make my decision

but it will not be because i go in the huff , it will be because i cannot suffer the dire football we play anymore

Then that's a totally different thing mate. I'm on about the people who sell their ST's because he signs.

You think what you want,but I've been in many so called huff situations with Rangers when I could have given up my support,but carried on.You can sit and be shafted if you want, but I'm out for present,and as an aside,I will never give up my supporting Rangers.Are you happy with 2 titles from 8?

Look, it's up to you mate.

I'm only talking about the people who hate Miller so much they would sell their season tickets because of him signing.

No, I'm not happy with 2 from 8 - and I'm not directing my comments towards genuine fans like you who are getting fed up, frustrated and so making a rational choice about where they spend their money. :(

Just because I'm not a racist bigot like you doesn't mean I don't love Rangers. Grow up and get a life son. :craphead:

A racist bigot :lol: you really crack me up declan i can hear your beads rattling already :lol:

The famines over, why you go home ?

A racist bigot :lol: you really crack me up declan i can hear your beads rattling already :lol:

The famines over, why you go home ?

Jog on fannybaws. :craphead:

So... tell me, when Kenny Miller (by the way ... adding an 'H' to words to show Celtic bias is childish & laughable) scores his first goal, you will sit there (wherever you are sitting .. beit home or stadium) and not cheer, not smile, not celebrate in any fashion?

As a fan, by not renewing your season ticket you will be financially hurting the club, thereby restricting thier ability to sign other players .... that's what a fan does ... is it??

To me, i see Miller as an excellent foil for Boyd, someone who will work hard and allow our most potent striker to do what he does best ... score goals.

Of course that means building a team, rather that a crowd of over-valued & under-working players.

So... tell me, when Kenny Miller (by the way ... adding an 'H' to words to show Celtic bias is childish & laughable) scores his first goal, you will sit there (wherever you are sitting .. beit home or stadium) and not cheer, not smile, not celebrate in any fashion?

As a fan, by not renewing your season ticket you will be financially hurting the club, thereby restricting thier ability to sign other players .... that's what a fan does ... is it??

To me, i see Miller as an excellent foil for Boyd, someone who will work hard and allow our most potent striker to do what he does best ... score goals.

Of course that means building a team, rather that a crowd of over-valued & under-working players.

You've put that into words far better than I could. Good post mate. :beer2:

To be honest i would love to be able to say "that's it the club have crossed the line this time, i'm not going back". But truth be told i just love going to watch Rangers too much to hand in my season ticket.

I went to every domestic game last season and most European away trips. Why? Because i am hooked on following Rangers. There is nothing better than the matchday routine of going to watch the club i love and unless i come into serious financial trouble i don't forsee myself giving that up anytime soon. I have respect for the supporters who will not renew their season ticket as guys like Manticore and Jiminez are dedicated followers who genuinely love the club. For anyone to say they are not real supporters is laughable to say the least.

I however choose to follow on regardless. But the signing of Miller is not something i am happy with and thus i have written to the club to voice my dissaproval. That is how i let the club know i am not happy bt everyone is different and there is no such thing as a "true supporter". We all love the club just the same, the likes of me who travel everywhere with the team are no better than the fans who watch/listen to every game at home. About time some people got off their high horse and realised this.

Hmmm, are you trying to be clever or did you genuinely misunderstand?

True supporter is two words yes. The word i meant to look up was principles, which is only one. <_<

Hmmm, are you trying to be clever or did you genuinely misunderstand?

True supporter is two words yes. The word i meant to look up was principles, which is only one. <_<

:craphead:

NO theres no chance ad ever give up ma season ticket its the best thing without a doubt av ever bought doesnt matter who rangers sign al still follow cause theres not a team like the glasgow rangers