Divided Support

minstral

i can mind on the night before the orange parade was due to take place in possil, that they used to paint the statue of the virgin mary red white and blur or else orange, and tie a rangers scarf round her neck. mind that was in the late sixties.

'Virgin' Mary.

Such a fucking liar you should have painted her green white and gold.

Big God Knew.

:mutley:

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep late developer that way.

I did do a 'Life of Brian' styled vandalism of FTP on the sistine chapel in my teenage years.

Never mind that, are you going on this subcrawl?

The thread's been pulled in *cough* that other place....

I was thinking of going but EK Billy Boy has pulled out. Him and YoungunStu are the only people I know from that Celtic site. :lol:

I may go, would be good to finally meet up and have a beer or eighteen (tu)

You should come along.

On a Rangers do, there's no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet.

the support is well divided after kenny signed today. :)

Nothing to smile about mate. It's a dark day in our history

you are correct jim its a sad day, and walter just seems to take our fans for granted.

I've said it before, I don't think that's true. Can't remember the support being so united as it was in opposition to Miller's return. The managment being divided from the fans maybe.

I've said it before, I don't think that's true. Can't remember the support being so united as it was in opposition to Miller's return. The managment being divided from the fans maybe.

But we are divided in the reasons why we didn't want him. Also a lot of people now claiming that 'He is here now, so we should back him' but a few fans, like myself, have said they will find that very difficult.

But we are divided in the reasons why we didn't want him. Also a lot of people now claiming that 'He is here now, so we should back him' but a few fans, like myself, have said they will find that very difficult.

Well yes but if you take that tack then everybody is divided about practically everything. Fact is the overwhelming majority did not want him back and were pretty united in that.

Of course it's going to be difficult to back him, I know that because of how I felt about Ferguson.

Well yes but if you take that tack then everybody is divided about practically everything. Fact is the overwhelming majority did not want him back and were pretty united in that.

Of course it's going to be difficult to back him, I know that because of how I felt about Ferguson.

I think there is a massive difference between the Fergie and Miller situations.

Not for me. The end result was there was a player in the team who I thought shouldn't be at the club ( I mean because of what I see as his treachery, not the Blackburn thing). I had to put it behind me though as I felt I had to support the eleven men on the field for Rangers.

Not for me. The end result was there was a player in the team who I thought shouldn't be at the club ( I mean because of what I see as his treachery, not the Blackburn thing). I had to put it behind me though as I felt I had to support the eleven men on the field for Rangers.

Possibly the first time i've ever agreed with you. (tu)

• 4 weeks later...

my question has been answered, we are more divided than ever before the fighting for power in the rangers trust. then some fans think murray can do no wrong, where other people hate him, then others happy enough to finnish second to one of the poorest celtic sides ever, we now have fans arguing about walters style of football and tactics. then the kenny judas millar signing, with most fans against him signing while some say give him a chance, to me there is no doubt we are a divided support.

my question has been answered, we are more divided than ever before the fighting for power in the rangers trust. then some fans think murray can do no wrong, where other people hate him, then others happy enough to finnish second to one of the poorest celtic sides ever, we now have fans arguing about walters style of football and tactics. then the kenny judas millar signing, with most fans against him signing while some say give him a chance, to me there is no doubt we are a divided support.

Murray done them up like a kipper, gave them a carrot and they fell for it fighting amonst themselves causing a deeper divide. :sherlock: