More talk of Spurs taking Carlos and MacGregor

why dont they take Borat and McManus instead

King and Shagger are better :D

but yeh, fek off...

i dont actually believe these papers.. i stopped believing tabloid pish reading them the day after Manchester

They can have Mcgregor if we can have Berbatov :yes:

having Berbatov would be a dream ...exactly the kind of player we are crying out for

Yep he's some player, too bad its not gonna happen. Walter should try his luck tho, he should say "if you want Mcgregor give us Berbatov" Spurs and Berbatov might actually say yes.

but yeh, fek off...

i dont actually believe these papers.. i stopped believing tabloid pish reading them the day after Manchester

You can't tell us for fuck off, but then claim you don't even think we're in for them ^_^

It's in a Mail anyway :rolleyes: Their 'online journalists' are nothing but students who sit around waiting for a 'lesser' site to post a story. They then change the words about, and add a Getty image to make it look swanky. It's all bull. Don't believe a word ;)

Heard nothing at this end, lads. Seriously doubt it, although as ever, I'll post anything I hear.

but yeh, fek off...

You can't tell us for fuck off, but then claim you don't even think we're in for them ^_^

It's in a Mail anyway :rolleyes: Their 'online journalists' are nothing but students who sit around waiting for a 'lesser' site to post a story. They then change the words about, and add a Getty image to make it look swanky. It's all bull. Don't believe a word ;)

Heard nothing at this end, lads. Seriously doubt it, although as ever, I'll post anything I hear.

Good to hear from you SpursGer (tu)

Has their actually been any talk of targets for you at your end? E'too, Dos Santos?

but yeh, fek off...

Has their actually been any talk of targets for you at your end? E'too, Dos Santos?

:craphead:

Seen this going about, just can't see it happening :lol:

Has their actually been any talk of targets for you at your end? Eto'o, Dos Santos?

The Joe Hart thing has all gone quiet. Not really sure what's happening with the keeping situation, although It's common knowledge that we've told Robinson to find himself a new club.

It looked at one point like Richard Dunne was coming, but the story goes that while we offered him £40,000 a week and told him he'd be fighting it out with other centre-backs to play, Harry (Redknapp), upon hearing this, flew to Manchester, offered him first team football along with £70,000 a week. That put Pompy in the driving seat, and now it looks like he might even stay at City!

This was posted RE: Veloso, but an account run by the admins/mods on SpursCommunity, where the ITK sources are verified, but kept secret:

The first one, Veloso, is a name I first heard mentioned a few weeks ago and it has progressed significantly since then. We're definitely in for him but there are a few loose ends that could unravel the whole thing. As I understand it we're going to try to get the deal done but it might be a case of having to let this one get away (through no fault of our own).

One that's rumoured to be on his way is Diego Capel from Sevilla. We are apparently prepared to pay his release clause (£11.5m I think), which would piss Sevilla off no end.

Giovanni dos Santos is very close. He's not signed yet (this happened 2 seasons ago with Damien Duff - Sky Sports new/BBC both ran the story of how he'd completed his move to Spurs before less than 24 hours later he was in a Newcastle shirt), but I think he will. He even told reporters after the Mexico/Argentina friendly that he'll be playing for Tottenham next season.

Berbatov looks like he might actually stay, although this was posted today (links in with your question about Eto'o:

Originally Posted by Mr Gafferson

I have been told that something pretty big has already happened at the training ground and that an announcemnet will be made within the next few days.

Apparently this is common practise and the media dont always pick these things up on their radar - e.g. Gilberto's picture of him in the shirt was taken about 3 days before it was announced (you may remember the deal offically happened late on tfr dealdline day yet the picture was clearly taken in daylight).

Originally Posted by Spuraj

its Samuel Etoo, he has had his medical hasnt he????????

along with the negotiations for Dos Santos, Spurs and Barca have been talking about potentially swapping Berba for Etoo

the only problem has been Etoo's wage demands........he wants to join Spurs even though we are not in the CL......he is excited about the project at WHL, and believes we are on the brink of joining the elite under Ramos, a coach he hugely admires

having won the CL, and Spanish championships, he is fine about taking a temporary step down footballing wise

the wages........Spurs have offered 80 grand basic, but Etoo wants 130 grand a week...........so Puma, Etoo's sponsors, and also the sponsor of Tottenham Hotspur, have agreed to step in and bridge the gap by agreeing to personally increase their payments to Etoo in order to bring together Puma's two biggest names........Puma want their best player to play for a Puma sponsored club ahead of the 2010 world cup, a synergy which will mazimise their huge advertising push which will begin later this year for the said tournament

Etoo has been and is Ramos's number one target to replace Berba............Berba has kicked his last ball for Spurs and has been patiently and quietly waiting for Etoo to agree terms with Spurs.........Berba has spoken to Barca, all is agreed on his part. Guardiola and Stoichkov made Berba and Adebeyor their main targets to replace Etoo, and the Berba/Etoo swap is the easiest to finalize because Arse want 40 million for Adebeyor. Arse do not want Etoo either, ruling out a swap..........anyway, Etoo detests Ar5ena1

its absolutely gonna happen, and this is why Spurs are delaying the Dos Santos announcement until all is finalized with Etoo......

Personally, I'm not sure I want Eto'o. He'd cost a huge amount, others in the squad would want parity with his wages, and from those that watch him, many seem to think that's he's just not the same player he was 18 months ago. If he was to join, I'd love to be proved very wrong!

The 2 quotes above are both by posters I've not come across before, so I'll take a big pinch of salt with that, but I thought I'd post it up anyway :beer1:

Emm not at rangers....

Is/Was to me (tu)

Vastly over-rated, even at us. Was found out in europe and De Vries owned him throughout when we beat Hearts at home 3-2

Emm not at rangers....

Is/Was to me (tu)

Vastly over-rated, even at us. Was found out in europe and De Vries owned him throughout when we beat Hearts at home 3-2

Auxerre and Hearts at home, two poor matches. He was outstanding against Celtic and every other team. He strolled through the SPL.

More McGregor talk today. According to the Sunday Express he wants out for personal reasons and will ask for a transfer. David Leggat in the People is claiming Man Utd are interested. Believe it if you like.

They can have Mcgregor if we can have Berbatov :yes:

having Berbatov would be a dream ...exactly the kind of player we are crying out for

I agree, an unrealistic signing, that would cost too much, too much wages, and wouldnt want to come in the first place. Thats what everyone seems to want :harhar:

Emm not at rangers....

Is/Was to me (tu)

Auxerre and Hearts at home, two poor matches. He was outstanding against Celtic and every other team. He strolled through the SPL.

I'd rather have Marvin.