Home Kit 2008/09

Muff

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1324210,00.html

The new Rangers home kit 08/09 launches Tuesday 15 July.

Be one of the first to wear the new kit. Pre-order between 9 June and 2 July and receive your kit the day before the official release. Plus all pre-orders receive an exclusive limited edition print.

Don't miss out, pre-order the new kit today in-store from the Rangers megastore, Rangers JJB stores, selected JJB stores, online at rangers.co.uk or call 0871 702 1972.

Great work yet again by Rangers. Pre-order it but they do not show what the fuck it looks like doh.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it will be like this but without the strips at the top.

The design on the back is minging. How can you make fans pre-order something without knowing what it looks like?

The design on the back is minging. How can you make fans pre-order something without knowing what it looks like?

Going by the symbols at the top, looks like the diamonds and saltire will be back on the shoulders, and, the thin white flashes probably under the arm too

This club is getting more ridiculous by the day.

This is just an attempt to squeeze money out of the fans that wouldn't have bought the strip because they didn't like it doh

A tad unfair ;) There will always be a large proportion of fans who will buy the kit regardless*, and, also for younger fans/kids it gives them the "look, i got it already" thing to say

* I still have the violet 3rd kit from a few years ago (blushes)

doesnt matter wot it looks like, its our clubs shirt and we should be wearing it no matter what it looks like

I'll still be proudly wearing it even though it may be pish

:unionflag:

doesnt matter wot it looks like, its our clubs shirt and we should be wearing it no matter what it looks like

I disagree, don't see why i should fork out £40 for something thats horrible. Rangers have a right to my heart not my money. Loyalty should work both ways, it doesnt now that footballs a business and we are just customers. We are squezed for every penny with a new shirt (sorry, three new shirts) every year of poor quality that are grossly overpriced.

I'll still buy all 3 even if they're rank but would like to see them first.

of corse we wud, fair point but mite as well get it ordered and be wearin it wth pride a day before everyone else, not to mention a free print!!!!! how can u turn it down lol

Going by the symbols at the top, looks like the diamonds and saltire will be back on the shoulders, and, the thin white flashes probably under the arm too

I don't like the back of that its minging! Mind you that West Ham top is minging full stop!

Looks like its gonna be a hybrid between West Ham and Birmingham strips.

Looks like its gonna be a hybrid between West Ham and Birmingham strips.