Home Kit 2008/09

Muff

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it will be like this but without the strips at the top.

The design on the back is minging. How can you make fans pre-order something without knowing what it looks like?

Going by the symbols at the top, looks like the diamonds and saltire will be back on the shoulders, and, the thin white flashes probably under the arm too

I think the bands across the chest will be gone.

This club is getting more ridiculous by the day.

This is just an attempt to squeeze money out of the fans that wouldn't have bought the strip because they didn't like it doh

A tad unfair ;) There will always be a large proportion of fans who will buy the kit regardless*, and, also for younger fans/kids it gives them the "look, i got it already" thing to say

* I still have the violet 3rd kit from a few years ago (blushes)

I concur. (tu)

It will have a pic on monday when it goes on pre order. And will most likely look just like the new Everton home strip. If there are pictures in the jjb window, why doesn't someone take a picture and post it here? I would,but I am still in Canada till the 19th.

I'll wait and get it from Sports Soccer. Usually about 15 quid cheaper from there anyway.

Why can we never have a simple bloody strip! Always fucked around with, then looks a mess. Royal Blue with White collar...is it really that hard!! thats all we ask for.

only thing i know is to stop forgeries leaking

That's the one valid reason for delaying the release of images until the last possible moment. When that kit hit's the shops it'll be available as a cheap, shitey pirate copy in the barras the following weekend.

Amazing criticism of the club - they can't apparently do right or wrong in some folks eyes doh

only thing i know is to stop forgeries leaking

That's the one valid reason for delaying the release of images until the last possible moment. When that kit hit's the shops it'll be available as a cheap, shitey pirate copy in the barras the following weekend.

Amazing criticism of the club - they can't apparently do right or wrong in some folks eyes doh

You not think it would be better to view a product before the purchase?

I don't know who designs these strips nowadays. Obviously someone who spent too much time reading Roy of the Rovers.

The last two home kits must have been put together by a design team who had the brief of selecting from the range of umbro flashes and logos and ended up putting all of them on the one shirt. The training tops are much better especially as they don't have the cheap Carling transfer slapped on the front.