Home Kit 2008/09

Muff

Here is the Swedish top, has exactly the same designs, instead of it saying Sweden on the back, it will have the Saltire.

sweden-umbro-euro_2008-away-shirt.jpg

Get the colouring right and it could be pretty smart. Just ashame about the stupid wing design on the back.

Now I like that!!! May have to purchase that

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2cqcl4x.jpg

Hmm... Not the biggest fan of it at all.

Not my cup of tea, But I could wear it!

:rangers:

I quite like it. I wouldn't be saddened at all if that is what it turns out to look like

Guess we aren't going to get to see what it looks like until it is relesed or we pre-order it. I know what I'll be doing.

Guess we aren't going to get to see what it looks like until it is relesed or we pre-order it. I know what I'll be doing.

I won't be putting down a single penny, till I can see it. Why are they doing it this way this year? They haven't before? We could always see it when we pre-ordered it!?

:angry2:

I dont know why it's taken so long this year. There was a rumour that we took too long over the final design and umbro bumped us to the back? I also suppose it stops people faking it, but they can still fake it after it's been launched.

I wont be buying it until I see what it looks like.

Rangers really can't win with some people from our alledged transfer targets, to the way they service the debts.

Now the kits, people are complaining that the last few years the designs have been awful as they are to fancy with all of umbro's little design templates, too now that a possible kit is shown the design team didn't put enough into it.

For what its worth I hope its atleast very similar to the kit shown in here.

If people are not happy then what do you want us to do, shut up, bite our lips and say nothing?

Thats gone on for far too long. People complain a lot because the things the club do are a fukn joke!

we will all see the Official kit on Monday morning.....when the pre-order starts

:D

I swear you are a PA for the official kit? Getting us all psyched up for it!! :P

I wish!!! I'd love to work for Rangers in ANY capacity! :)

Don't be silly.

You're a Rangers fan and as per Martin Bain's imaginative employment policy your application form would be disbarred.

Rangers fans working for Rangers? What a ridiculous notion.

:rolleyes:

I guess it will be like this but without the strips at the top.

The design on the back is minging. How can you make fans pre-order something without knowing what it looks like?

Looks like its gonna be a hybrid between West Ham and Birmingham strips.

cant believe you guys havent seen it yet ,its exactly the same as englands away kit but blue with navy flashes if you look hard enough you will find it .

If anything there should be some meeting with fans where they give a prospective view of maybe 2 or 3 different kits and let them decide, there are going to be people who dont like the kits, there always are, but at least giving fans a choice would be good

maybe we should just go back to the days without the sponsore, the logo and the crest, maybe we should just have a royal blue top, white shorts and black socks with a red trim, that way we get no more of the greeting faced cunts who complain about the logo's.

i'm shocked nobody has complained about the needle and thread we use.