Andrius Velicka

Ibroxblue

im wonering if we shouldnt pay 1 million for velicka and use it on quality, where can u get quality for 1 million.

velicka can hold a ball up and create a little something which the likes of boyd cant, as much as i like boyd he is a bit lazy and cant hold a ball up to save himself

can someone also tell me wat kris is valued at

You can't put a value on Kris, some will say they'll accept £2 million, some saying £5 million, to me he should be about £7 million, because give him the proper support then he'll always score goals for you. For a bloke who played less than most strikers last season I'm sure he was still our top scorer, he just needs someone to play alongside.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im wonering if we shouldnt pay 1 million for velicka and use it on quality, where can u get quality for 1 million.

velicka can hold a ball up and create a little something which the likes of boyd cant, as much as i like boyd he is a bit lazy and cant hold a ball up to save himself

can someone also tell me wat kris is valued at

You can't put a value on Kris, some will say they'll accept £2 million, some saying £5 million, to me he should be about £7 million, because give him the proper support then he'll always score goals for you. For a bloke who played less than most strikers last season I'm sure he was still our top scorer, he just needs someone to play alongside.

EXACTLY - We hopefully now have a partner for him in Velicka and ???? Miller.

This just made my day. I think Velicka is going to go under the radar and surprise a lot of people this year. The only question is who he'll be up from with. Whoever it turns out to be, I hope having these options will force Walter to not play that god-awful defensive minded 4-5-1. WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Official

Velicka Deal Agreed

Rangers Football Club can confirm that personal terms have been agreed on a three-year contract with Lithuanian striker Andrius Velicka.

An agreement has been reached with his current club Viking Stavanger that would see his registration being lodged with the Scottish FA and Scottish Premier League on July 14 when the player joins our training camp in Holland.