The everyone who wants McGregor thread

Ibroxin83

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not? Joe Hart's a decent keeper. I doubt they'd want a £6m - £10m back-up for him?

I think Spurs are linked with Hart.

I thought they were after Gomes from PSV? Who knows! As long as the Shagger is left alone (tu)

5 million is absolutely despicable. I understand that Alexander was doing well at the end of the season...but we can't let Allie get away that easily. If Spurs think that can be a big English bullie then they can fuck off and find someone else to play for their pathetic club.

5 million is absolutely despicable. I understand that Alexander was doing well at the end of the season...but we can't let Allie get away that easily. If Spurs think that can be a big English bullie then they can fuck off and find someone else to play for their pathetic club.

Why do people feel the need to have a dig and big bad Tottenham? As I've said countless times, we're not even bloody interested! It's a media cooked up story of nothing. Ignore it. If you want my honest opinion, I don't think he's good enough for Tottenham. He's a decent keeper, but no more. We've apparently set aside up to £10m for a World class first choice keeper, and up to £3m for a back-up. With all due respect, McGregor is far from a £10m keeper. I know from reading here that a lot of you rate McGregor a lot higher than I do, and do indeed class him within the 7 figure range, but that's just my opinion.

Why do people feel the need to have a dig and big bad Tottenham? As I've said countless times, we're not even bloody interested! It's a media cooked up story of nothing. Ignore it. If you want my honest opinion, I don't think he's good enough for Tottenham. He's a decent keeper, but no more. We've apparently set aside up to £10m for a World class first choice keeper, and up to £3m for a back-up. With all due respect, McGregor is far from a £10m keeper. I know from reading here that a lot of you rate McGregor a lot higher than I do, and do indeed class him within the 7 figure range, but that's just my opinion.

I think that there are aspects of his game he can brush up on, but there is no doubt McGregor is on his way to earning the label of World class.

£7 - 9m would be a great bit of business considering the guy cost us nothing and is recovering from double surgery.

EPL teams pay crazy amounts for any player just look at the reserve Liverpool keeper (carson?) who is linked with a 12m move to Villa. There are players SPL clubs picked up for a bargain - both Polish keepers Dundee Utd had - and even Boruc a couple of seasons ago.

On the other hand if the money was not invested back into the team I wouldn't sell him nor would 99% of fans accept it.