• D Cousin
    • Kenny Miller

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could you not make neither an option?

Lol Well I Think Kenny Miller Is Shit But I Love How Some Fans Loved Cousin After The Werder Bremen Game At Ibrox But Then Hate Him He Has Always Been Lazy He Only Plays Well On The Big Games In My Opinion He Has Been Trying To Get A Transfer With Those Impressive Uefa Cup And Champions League Performances

Kenny miller.

I dont like either of them

But Cousin has all the skill in the world - but hes one lazy bastard who couldnt look less intrested if he tried. and tht annoys me more than anythin, if uv got a gift and are to lazy to use it.

Were is miller - as mich as i done like him - at least he will try his best when he comes here , tht i am certain of , if only he had the skill of cousin hed be a fine player

Lol Well I Think Kenny Miller Is Shit But I Love How Some Fans Loved Cousin After The Werder Bremen Game At Ibrox But Then Hate Him He Has Always Been Lazy He Only Plays Well On The Big Games In My Opinion He Has Been Trying To Get A Transfer With Those Impressive Uefa Cup And Champions League Performances

Do you have to start every word with a capital letter? <cr>

As for preference, could you add another two options, neither, or some form of genetic manipulation where the two can be combined so we can have Miller's workrate, speed etc combined with Cousins better finishing? :D

Personally though, neither is my preference, we have Miller who just isn't good enough as far as I'm concerned and Cousin who doesn't want to play for us.

cousin had ability , but I never rated him at all , I preferred when he was out the team , and was disappointed he was not allowed to join fulham

some on RM loved him and could see no wrong in him , I will be delighted when he goes

unfortunately he will be replaced by miller

Neither (tu)

Both shite-bags!

well thats true but if i had to choose then it would be cousin, lazy git but at least he has SOME talent unlike kenny "run around like a headless chicken all day" misser

If it is a case of having to choose one or the other I think I would plum for Kenny Miller. Only because at least out of him you are going to have a player who will chase every ball for 90 minutes, where Cousin stands and stares at it.

If it is a case of having to choose one or the other I think I would plum for Kenny Miller. Only because at least out of him you are going to have a player who will chase every ball for 90 minutes, where Cousin stands and stares at it.

Wanting Miller is totally out of the question so why is someone asking a stupid question to fans of the club

Wanting Miller is totally out of the question so why is someone asking a stupid question to fans of the club

It's just a question mate. I wouldn't let it upset you.

The fact is we are getting Miller. And while we all would rather not have him or Cousin, I am sure the person who posted the question is seeing it as well we have him, but who would you rather have.

While wanting him is totally out of the question, we've got him. So who would you rather have, would you prefer Miller to join or Cousin to stay. Obvioulsy neither, but we aint getting neither.

The fact is we are getting Miller. And while we all would rather not have him or Cousin, I am sure the person who posted the question is seeing it as well we have him, but who would you rather have.

While wanting him is totally out of the question, we've got him. So who would you rather have, would you prefer Miller to join or Cousin to stay. Obvioulsy neither, but we aint getting neither.

The mention of their names in connection with our club upsets me extremely much we dont need our own fans raising needless debates about c-nts we dont want

The mention of their names in connection with our club upsets me extremely much we dont need our own fans raising needless debates about c-nts we dont want

Again mate it's only a question and you could argue that every question raised is needless as there is nothing we can do about it.

So why let it upset you??

Again mate it's only a question and you could argue that every question raised is needless as there is nothing we can do about it.

So why let it upset you??

You will never understand

same

Cousin is a better techinal player than Miller (Not that hard to be really) but Miller will give 100% every match while Cousin couln't give a fuck. I would rather have someone who will give evrything for the cause rather than some lazy shite bag

What's with the capitals at the start of every word?

Sorry man i am used to doing it for typing up reports for my work and other things

Reports for your work want capitals at the start of every word? <_<