D Cousin v Kenny Miller

117 members have voted

1. 1. D Cousin v Kenny Miller Who Would You Rather Have

• D Cousin
    • Kenny Miller

If it is a case of having to choose one or the other I think I would plum for Kenny Miller. Only because at least out of him you are going to have a player who will chase every ball for 90 minutes, where Cousin stands and stares at it.

same

I've said it before, but graft over quality has already cost us one league under Walter....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we had already a player like Miller called Sebo however Sebo would have never joined the great unwashed!!! Getting past the Smeltic thing Kenny Miller Goal Scoring Record is shite!!!! Now if Walter wants him he must be still thinking of playing the 4 5 1. Who is going to score us the goals?????

If Walter buys him and we dont win the league he is facing a back lashing!!!!!! Legend or no legend

Well we had already a player like Miller called Sebo however Sebo would have never joined the great unwashed!!! Getting past the Smeltic thing Kenny Miller Goal Scoring Record is shite!!!! Now if Walter wants him he must be still thinking of playing the 4 5 1. Who is going to score us the goals?????

If Walter buys him and we dont win the league he is facing a back lashing!!!!!! Legend or no legend

The great unwashed would never have wanted him.

If it is a case of having to choose one or the other I think I would plum for Kenny Miller. Only because at least out of him you are going to have a player who will chase every ball for 90 minutes, where Cousin stands and stares at it.

same

I've said it before, but graft over quality has already cost us one league under Walter....

but it also got us to a Uefa cup final and a scottish cup and cis cup as well as taking the title to the last day of the saeson....bit of graft has worked wondes for us u not think?

same

Well mate I would rather have a 90 minute grafter as opposed to a player who stands and watches the ball or is found out of position more often than not

same

but it also got us to a Uefa cup final and a scottish cup and cis cup as well as taking the title to the last day of the saeson....bit of graft has worked wondes for us u not think?

I'm looking at the trophy cabinet and seeing a Scottish Cup from a penality win over Dundee Utd and a 3-2 win over Queen Of The South.

Still not good enough.

same

Well mate I would rather have a 90 minute grafter as opposed to a player who stands and watches the ball or is found out of position more often than not

Fair enough, does that mean you don't like Boyd?

I'd prefer someone who scores every 2nd or 3rd chance rather than 11 goals in his past 3 seasons (tu)

same

I'm looking at the trophy cabinet and seeing a Scottish Cup from a penality win over Dundee Utd and a 3-2 win over Queen Of The South.

Still not good enough.

You can only play who is put in front of you.

Are you suggesting that QOS should have been kicked out and replaced my Celtic to make the win more respectable to you??

same

Still not good enough.

Are you suggesting that QOS should have been kicked out and replaced my Celtic to make the win more respectable to you??

No, I'm suggesting a 3-2 win over a pish team like QOTS was completely bollocks.

A par score would have been 3,4 or 5 nil IMO.

same

I'd prefer someone who scores every 2nd or 3rd chance rather than 11 goals in his past 3 seasons (tu)

Boyd doesn't ball watch mate and is often found in a good position. Which is why he was Rangers' top scorer

same

Still not good enough.

No, I'm suggesting a 3-2 win over a pish team like QOTS was completely bollocks.

A par score would have been 3,4 or 5 nil IMO.

Well considering it was out 4th game in 7 days. And in a one off game QOS would have tried their hearts out knowing how knackered we were. So knackered the players didn't even celebrate at the end. They were only happy it was all over.

same

Boyd doesn't ball watch mate and is often found in a good position. Which is why he was Rangers' top scorer

Not gonna go through who his goals were against, or how many goals from open play stats again :lol:

He's anything but your preferred 90 minute grafter though.

same

Not gonna go through who his goals were against, or how many goals from open play stats again :lol:

Show me the thread where I said he was my preferred 90 minute grafter mate???????

same

Show me the thread where I said he was my preferred 90 minute grafter mate???????

You said you would rather have a 90 minute grafter like 3 threads ago.

I'm saying Boyd is anything but a 90 minute grafter, yet the sun shines out his arse in your opinion.

Had to get the sun reference in there, Cancun tomorrow :D

same

And you can only score who you are put up against mate. That's pretty obvious

same

You said you would rather have a 90 minute grafter like 3 threads ago.

I'm saying Boyd is anything but a 90 minute grafter, yet the sun shines out his arse in your opinion.

Had to get the sun reference in there, Cancun tomorrow :D

Where do I state that the sun shines out his arse in my opinion???

I never once said he was a grafter. I said I would prefer a grafter to somone who ball watches and is found out of position more often than not. Boyd doesn't fit into any of those categories. But Cousin does and that is who the thread was about.

same

And you can only score who you are put up against mate. That's pretty obvious

And when he's been up against the decent sides, so far all he's managed is 1 goal against Celtic.

I just think he could improve.

Anyway, not gonna turn this into another Boyd thread, I'm incredibly bored with them.

or he plannin a 4-4-2 with miller and boyd up front, let miller run and let boyd do what he does best :rangers:

Cant believe the results so far.

39-36 in favour of Cousin.

if a poll had neither , as its choice , it would win hands down

cousin is only chosen because miller played with celtic and kissed the badge , anyone who watched cousin over the full season cannot justify him being anywhere near rangers next year