1. 1. D Cousin v Kenny Miller Who Would You Rather Have

• D Cousin
    • Kenny Miller

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cousin can hold the ball up, link play, score goals, a reasonable all round modern striker.

Miller can run.

Except he doesnt. Thats the problem really, he COULD be a good player, but, isnt at the moment

Any chance of a 3rd option along the lines of Miller, Cousin, or blow torch my nipples of... get me a lighter.

Im new here. Im from Glasgow now live in Carluke. Im Rangers till I die. I look forward to posting and debating all things Rangers with you guys.

Any chance of a 3rd option along the lines of Miller, Cousin, or blow torch my nipples of... get me a lighter.

Im new here. Im from Glasgow now live in Carluke. Im Rangers till I die. I look forward to posting and debating all things Rangers with you guys.

Welcome to the board mate. :)

Think if that was the 3rd option there would be an up-surge in the number of people in casualty :lol:

Thanks. Do you know who does the picture things at the bottom of your posts. The JCD 1 is a cracker. Back to the thread I had hoped that Naismith was going to play up front with Boyd but that would mean 442 and sadly the kid is out for a year.

Is anybody else worried that if we do sign miller that it will mean 451 with miller up front?

Cousin may be a disinterested fuck at the best of times but he is 10 times the player miller will ever be.

...and he didn't play with them.

I don't think Cousin was hated, he was more just very annoying. He had the quality but clearly wasn't interested in playing for Rangers. I do think we will get more out of Kenny Miller and I don't think Cousin scored that many goals anyway. If you can get over the Miller/celtic thing then I reckon he might just surprise a few people!