Rangers Fans

Actually the Luftwaffe used a corridor radar signal system to navigate their planes on long missions. It was very accurate until the British discovered that they could send their own signal to mess with the Germans signal and send them off course - but we did not achieve great results from that until 1942

Spot on...like I said, advanced navigation tools.....unlike some who think they used the close by the chippy, 2nd door on the 3rd landing with Mrs Finbar leaning out the window with a candle screamin "to be sure, to be sure to drop your bombs here Jerry" (in an Irish accent). Honestly, how thick can some humans actually be? Every year I am constantly stunned by the thickness of some members of the human race!

If Batman got banned for posting stuff like this then RM should feel ashamed.

He is only commenting on how thick and gullible some people are. doh

Meanwhile, posts like the following are tolerated:

"Fuck off mohammed.

Talk about a hard fuckin neck.

I travelled to watch Rangers, every week, in the pre-Souness days. Is that glory-hunting?

Fuckin cheeky cunt. Why dont you go home?"

And:

"I live in Ulster too.

I raped my 1st nun yesterday and shat in her purse.

That's how it should be"

I fail to see what Batman did that makes him worse than some of the other stuff that goes on.

As Andy said: "It's either the same rules for all or no rules at all."

And I agree with that.

If you dont it then fuck off to a tree hugging forum and take vasily and thrubear wae ye.

Bunch of muppets, yous are only here to shit stir then run away and act the vicTIM when confronted.

My feelings for you shame me into silence. The truth of this and your name will never be revealed beyond RM. It is you who has made me realize the failure of my life. The thought of you fills me with longing and at the same time, a burning humiliation that produces scar tissue and dead brain cells. Your existence mocks me and I am unable to confront this. You have no idea of any of this. None of this is your fault. It is completely with me. It is you who makes me see what I really am. I am weak and out of touch with myself.

As if. Ya plum.

are your politically correct knickers in a twist again ? :rolleyes:

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the Luftwaffe used a corridor radar signal system to navigate their planes on long missions. It was very accurate until the British discovered that they could send their own signal to mess with the Germans signal and send them off course - but we did not achieve great results from that until 1942

Spot on...like I said, advanced navigation tools.....unlike some who think they used the close by the chippy, 2nd door on the 3rd landing with Mrs Finbar leaning out the window with a candle screamin "to be sure, to be sure to drop your bombs here Jerry" (in an Irish accent). Honestly, how thick can some humans actually be? Every year I am constantly stunned by the thickness of some members of the human race!

If Batman got banned for posting stuff like this then RM should feel ashamed.

He is only commenting on how thick and gullible some people are. doh

Meanwhile, posts like the following are tolerated:

"Fuck off mohammed.

Talk about a hard fuckin neck.

I travelled to watch Rangers, every week, in the pre-Souness days. Is that glory-hunting?

Fuckin cheeky cunt. Why dont you go home?"

And:

"I live in Ulster too.

I raped my 1st nun yesterday and shat in her purse.

That's how it should be"

I fail to see what Batman did that makes him worse than some of the other stuff that goes on.

As Andy said: "It's either the same rules for all or no rules at all."

And I agree with that.

If you dont it then fuck off to a tree hugging forum and take vasily and thrubear wae ye.

Bunch of muppets, yous are only here to shit stir then run away and act the vicTIM when confronted.

My feelings for you shame me into silence. The truth of this and your name will never be revealed beyond RM. It is you who has made me realize the failure of my life. The thought of you fills me with longing and at the same time, a burning humiliation that produces scar tissue and dead brain cells. Your existence mocks me and I am unable to confront this. You have no idea of any of this. None of this is your fault. It is completely with me. It is you who makes me see what I really am. I am weak and out of touch with myself.

As if. Ya plum.

are your politically correct knickers in a twist again ? :rolleyes:

Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.

I'm just looking for that moment to drop my Jedi knickers and pull out my real light saber.

Ooooh, I'm so angry.

I don't support (and by support i mean, go to games and sing for a country) national Teams, but I like watching England more than i do Scotland.

Im not patriotic, i will not go out my way to watch Scotland and normally only watch them if its the only football i can watch.

It's not that i dont like them, i just find Scotland boring, with no flair or anything. England, however, are different, they have great players and now play good football under Capello.

Is it just me, but I hate that, Gers fans who are scottish and suport England just because they are "British"

Gettin back to the original topic DB, bit of a contradiction by you considering you have the Union Flag along with the 6 counties flag and Gazza on your post. ? You must feel that Britishness then ? :sherlock:

Nobody bite on that hook eh BD?

BTW it's 'The Occupied 6 Counties'....

Is it just me, but I hate that, Gers fans who are scottish and suport England just because they are "British"

Gettin back to the original topic DB, bit of a contradiction by you considering you have the Union Flag along with the 6 counties flag and Gazza on your post. ? You must feel that Britishness then ? :sherlock:

(tu) Gutless they are when you call them out mate ! ;):sherlock:

The only thing that would make me feel better is seeing that assless, gutless wuss skinned and flayed and served as assless, gutless wuss tartare.

Dunno who yer calling out but thought I'd join in if he's gutless.

:rolleyes:

The only thing that would make me feel better is seeing that assless, gutless wuss skinned and flayed and served as assless, gutless wuss tartare.

Ah couldnae give a fcuk quite frankly whit ye think ! ;):sherlock:

Aww, no humour today I see.

Too bad.

Too bad.

Naw yer awright seriously don't take it personally that was quite good jist that today I don't give a fcuk ! :D:sherlock: PS - Does your yellow cross have a white background ? :sherlock:

Too bad.

Naw yer awright seriously don't take it personally that was quite good jist that today I don't give a fcuk ! :D:sherlock: PS - Does your yellow cross have a white background ? :sherlock:

Victims of the Inquisition were made to wear a yellow cross as a punishment / badge of shame - there's no background white or otherwise.

Are you a ship...?

Too bad.

Victims of the Inquisition were made to wear a yellow cross as a punishment / badge of shame - there's no background white or otherwise.

Are you a ship...?

(tu) Battleship ! :sherlock:

I am a gers fan and would never support that english mob if i was paid a million quid. Rangers and Scotland are the only teams for me.

Aye and Ferguson is gonna refuse £75 Million for that sand dancer Ronaldo ! doh:sherlock:

I am a gers fan and would never support that english mob if i was paid a million quid. Rangers and Scotland are the only teams for me.

Would you honestly refuse a million pounds?

wouldve believed u if u said celtic m8 :blink: