Are the 2 home Old Firm games each season...

ok...cheers!

what's the top level above where the scum sit called(2nd level)?

can you get seasons there? Will OF games be included there?

The scum get the whole of the Broomloan, Front and Rear mate. If you sit anywhere in the Broomloan you will not get Old Firm games. (tu)

They are included in the price. Although if you sit in the Broomloan your season ticket will not be valid for Old Firm gmes due to the scum being seated there.

dont those season ticket holders get the opportunity to go to one of the 2 games. They get seats where the away fans would usually be seated.

They are included in the price. Although if you sit in the Broomloan your season ticket will not be valid for Old Firm gmes due to the scum being seated there.

dont those season ticket holders get the opportunity to go to one of the 2 games. They get seats where the away fans would usually be seated.

I think it is only Blue Order members that get relocated there, is it not?

I think it is only Blue Order members that get relocated there, is it not?

True

ST holders in the Copland rear/ family section will only get one game against Celtc.

Usually located in the main stand

There are different types of season ticket for the broomy,

some get 1 OF game, some get none.

The other type of ST gets moved over to the usual visting support area in the Govan ( the diamond under the telly). This is where you usually see TBO, thats where I get moved to along with TBO, great atmosphere you can see the whites of their eyes. We also get moved for some Euro nights and cup games as BF4 is allocated to the visiting support ie Hibs etc...

There are different types of season ticket for the broomy,

some get 1 OF game, some get none.

The other type of ST gets moved over to the usual visting support area in the Govan ( the diamond under the telly). This is where you usually see TBO, thats where I get moved to along with TBO, great atmosphere you can see the whites of their eyes. We also get moved for some Euro nights and cup games as BF4 is allocated to the visiting support ie Hibs etc...

And smell their oxters.....