Euro 2008

What games has everyone been watch and who from each team would select to be good buys for Rangers?

I havent been able to catch a whole game as of yet but what I have seen is that the polish played well vs germany. austria were inlucky not to get a goal against croatia... so there were a few players in those teams but a factor which we need to consider is AGE and MONEY/WAGES.

Hope everyone is enjoying the skillz on display.... today is france vs romania and holland vs italy...two good games with teams which will hopefully siplay alor of flair and skillz... what Rangers need!

:rangers:

What games has everyone been watch and who from each team would select to be good buys for Rangers?

I havent been able to catch a whole game as of yet but what I have seen is that the polish played well vs germany. austria were inlucky not to get a goal against croatia... so there were a few players in those teams but a factor which we need to consider is AGE and MONEY/WAGES.

Hope everyone is enjoying the skillz on display.... today is france vs romania and holland vs italy...two good games with teams which will hopefully siplay alor of flair and skillz... what Rangers need!

:rangers:

Were priced out the Market :rolleyes:

you never know....WS might change his stance on alwyas putting scottish players high on his transer list... look we signed andy webster permanently... a guy who has played like two games in 18 month.. will def be a success at rangers... yea right... was it the right deal to make? who knows.. we shall see what comes of him this coming season...

there will be good players in some of the teams who play in lower divisions/random leagues across the world...they will want have the opportunity of playing for a great club like rangers and also a chance to compete againt the best across europe ( the champions league)....no?

e.g Václav Svěrkoš who is a Czech striker who plays for FC Baník Ostrava..... good aquisition? I know we have krissy boyano, miller, darch and cousin (hopefully not for too long)... i am just using him as an example... i dont think he could cost that much...

or Martin Harnik who is a Austrian striker playing for Werder Bremen is someone who might cost a bit but he is young..

what I havent seen in Rangers are buys of well known players across the world... like I read in the paper today that celtic were interested in Frei, the swiss player who injured his colats in their opening game... We, RFC, should be buying at the same sort of level...

e.g Václav Svěrkoš who is a Czech striker who plays for FC Baník Ostrava..... good aquisition? I know we have krissy boyano, miller, darch and cousin (hopefully not for too long)... i am just using him as an example... i dont think he could cost that much...

or Martin Harnik who is a Austrian striker playing for Werder Bremen is someone who might cost a bit but he is young..

what I havent seen in Rangers are buys of well known players across the world... like I read in the paper today that celtic were interested in Frei, the swiss player who injured his colats in their opening game... We, RFC, should be buying at the same sort of level...

We were waiting till he picked up a knee ligament injury

fait enough... that might bring his price down a bit but it also said that they were previosuly interested in him.... this competition will be a chance from the professional scouts and amateur scouts (the people) to look at some new players and buy something fresh...

Polands right winger last night.

Olic from Croatia.

Podolski (ha ha)

The Brazilian in the Polish side who plays for Legia Warsaw.

have u got names or can someone remember who they were so that we can check out them and giv out opinions...

Podolski - ur having a laugh... his wages..sky high..plays for bayern i think and i know he doesnt get a game that often but would need albertz involved in negotiations...

Olic - what club does he play for?

Olic from Croatia.

Podolski (ha ha)

have u got names or can someone remember who they were so that we can check out them and giv out opinions...

Podolski - ur having a laugh... his wages..sky high..plays for bayern i think and i know he doesnt get a game that often but would need albertz involved in negotiations...

Honeslty canny remember their names but the right winger did impress me..

Olic is with Hamburg i think

Olic from Croatia.

Podolski (ha ha)

Roger Guerreiro is the brazilian born.

the right winger lobodzinski i think - plays for wisla krakow and is 25

I haven't really watch any of the games as i am fed up muppets ( arsehole lineker or alan boring hanson )on the panel or the commentators(mark prick lawerence) have to mention that england are not there. I think that we're out of the market for any players in the euros, I'm hoping that WS knows what he's doing in the transfer market. Not to sure on the kenny miller transfer yet!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I hope ITALY win the euro's gattuso with a hatrick in the final against Spain :rolleyes:

:unionflag: :rangers: :bouncy:

Guest The Brown Brogue

I'd be surprised if Smith and co. know there is a tournament going on just now.

There are no bottom 6 SPL players in it (outwith Niculae) to scout, so our management team have no interest in whats happening.

Guest Andypendek

The best 2 players I have seen so far (which isn't saying much) are Rene Aufhauser and Andreas Ivanschitz of Austria. Also, their big skinny striker with the Duran Duran streaks in his hair looked allright, if a bit slow.

Edit: Does Aufhauser translate to shithouse (outhouse)?