Euro 2008

de jong played well.... so did the sub Afellay...didnt get alot of game time but still had a cracker... Ooijer has been solid but i reckon hes getting on... his partner tho Joris Mathijsen can giv us a few years...

That Sionko cunt looks a class player.

He is scoring goals now.....why couldnt he play well when he wore a rangers top...similar colours...

He only appeared 18 times for Rangers and scored 3 times. What more do you want? If he was called John McSmith he'd still be here.

Behrami - £10m

Ivica Olic - £6m+ and getting on a bit for that kind of cash.

Kazim Richards

Ivanschitz

To Be honest i Cant remember his name but the austrian left winger looked quality:S is it behrami??

Van Bronkhorst please come back:|

Olic would be cracking But high transfer:@

ANyone see hollands holding midfielder tall and hes coloured he was rop notch

To Be honest i Cant remember his name but the austrian left winger looked quality:S is it behrami??

Van Bronkhorst please come back:|

Olic would be cracking But high transfer:@

ANyone see hollands holding midfielder tall and hes coloured he was rop notch

Behrami plays for Switzerland. It was Korkmaz who came on and played on the left wing for Austria yesterday. We couldn't get him though as he has already agreed to joine Eintracht Fankfurt after Euro 08.

The Dutch player you are talking about is Engellar. He plays for Twente (tu)

ANy Chance Of gettin him??

I would doubt it, especially after his performance tonight.

He's Twente's captain and heartbeat of thier side and they had an excellent season last year. Saying, if you compare it to other leagues then their isn't actually that much money in Holland so I think you could get him for between 4-5 million.

He plays as a defensive midfielder for Holland, but he's actually more attacking when he's playing for Twente.

Magnin he may be the only person in modern football to sport a comb-over but ive always liked him. Playing left back for swiss, played rb against us as sub for Stuttgart. I dont think he's a first team player for Stuttgart so cant see a big fee or salary involved.

Not a good game tonight but he's usually good, not quality but affordably good

I have been impressed by

Czech Rep - Polak and Plasil

Romania - Radoi

Switzerland - Vonlanthen and Behrami

Turkey - Volkan, Zan, Arda and Kazim Richards

Poland - Roger Guerreiro

A few good wide players there, but as people have said will we be able to afford any of them.

Ruling out the big names like Villa and Torres.

Petter Hansson of Sweden and Rennes.

Not because he had a lucky streak and forced a goal in against Greece. but because he's one of those guys that run untill they DIE if they have to. he also makes some of the cleanest sliding tackles I have seen. And he doesn't back away from a challenge. Think he could work well in Scotland, and why not in Rangers?

Only problem is he's 31.

Petter Hansson of Sweden and Rennes.

Not because he had a lucky streak and forced a goal in against Greece. but because he's one of those guys that run untill they DIE if they have to. he also makes some of the cleanest sliding tackles I have seen. And he doesn't back away from a challenge. Think he could work well in Scotland, and why not in Rangers?

Only problem is he's 31.

We were linked with him last year.

Infact Walter sent Ally to watch him when Sweden played Northern Irelan at Windsor Park.

I'd love us to sign Tamas (Romanian) from Auxerre or Servet (Turkish) from Galatassary.

Servet's nickname is "Ayibogan" which translates as "a man who could choke a bear" :lol:

I was thinking id hate to have him . every corner he had hands all over his marker . and when that free kick was being taken constantly pushing one of the palyers in the back . hes a cunt. hed just give away stupid fouls