The guy Rat from Romania

CF5LOYAL

According to the commentator he wants to leave Shakhtar. They did not mention a price but I thought he was fantastic against France. He completely snuffed out Ribery and also had great pace going forward, would be a quality addition (tu)

Found this from last year. I think he would be a good signing!!

13 June 2007

Romanian defender Razvan Dinca Rat, who plays for Ukranian club Shakhtar Donetsk, has today been linked with a move to Ibrox.

The 25-year-old defender said: "I have heard of a few rumours, but I don't know of anything concrete. There have been offers from Holland, Greece and even Scotland." Source - EveningTimes

We were linked with him last Summer, and he was rumoured to be very interested in coming.I would also take Goian, Tamas and Petre, who didn't play tonight but has so much pace and directness from the wing.
What we are crying out for!!! Pace in todays game is the most important physical attribute yet we still go for lumberjacks!!

We were linked with him last Summer, and he was rumoured to be very interested in coming.I would also take Goian, Tamas and Petre, who didn't play tonight but has so much pace and directness from the wing.
What we are crying out for!!! Pace in todays game is the most important physical attribute yet we still go for lumberjacks!!

There's a problem though, he's only 5'5 and he's 32 now.

There's a problem though, he's only 5'5 and he's 32 now.

Wasn't it the other way round?... isn't he 55 and 3ft 2?..

:unsure:

I saw the game of Razvan Rat much oftentimes in Ukrainian Championship and Champ's League... He's a good player and it's absolute. But he's not extra, he's not included in top-players of Shahtar, and wants to go away constantly to play. Possibly, if not to find the more best defender then Razvan Rat can be a good player for Rangers, but I recommend to search a prepotent player.

cc4f4d76eff4.jpgRazvan Rat (26), on the right, against Celtic

We had Rat on trial last season wen Shaktar season was finished we gt um on trial cos he wanted to leave but aparently Ally & Watty didn't see enough to makea bid

Speak properly ffs

• 4 weeks later...
Razvan Rat is being liked with Celtc on teletext this morning. Strange thing is the story seems to have completely disappeared. It is googlable though:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...tic-switch.html

Come on Walter get e fucking finger oot!!

Totally. We should have moved for this guy the minute Romania exited Euro 2008.