Furman for the off?

DadoPrso9

Not a fluent in arabic or whatever it is but:

http://www.hamaccabi.com/next.asp?ID=5378

Apparently they are looking at him and rumours (FF) are saying that hes over there just now

If we let this boy go, it will be an utter disgrace and an absolute embarrassment

dont want him to go as hes a good player and one for the future

I really hope Wwalter has spoken to him and said that next season will be his chance to shien in the first team squad.

If he's been told that he's in the plans as a late sub in the odd match next season then you can't blame him for looking for moire promising opportunities.

I would be very dissappointed to see him go and think it would be madness to allow a boy with so much talent and responsibility to leave.But I wouldn't be too happy myself if I was looking at another season of warming the bench just to fill in Fifa Under-21 quota's.

Give him a go Walter!

Not a fluent in arabic or whatever it is but:

http://www.hamaccabi.com/next.asp?ID=5378

Apparently they are looking at him and rumours (FF) are saying that hes over there just now

If we let this boy go, it will be an utter disgrace and an absolute embarrassment

dont want him to go as hes a good player and one for the future

I attend the reserve matches regularly and I couldnt understand what all the fuss was about he is very very average

sorry but i watch all the reserve games to and this boy has pace,vision,striking ability and has an engine in him,all qualities weve sadly missed in midfield for 2-3 years,getting rid of him would be a shocker imo :(

Getting rid of Furman keeping Weir and Webster how do you feel about that then if he is so good

sorry but i watch all the reserve games to and this boy has pace,vision,striking ability and has an engine in him,all qualities weve sadly missed in midfield for 2-3 years,getting rid of him would be a shocker imo :(

Getting rid of Furman keeping Weir and Webster how do you feel about that then if he is so good

i dont understand what you mean by this m8,webster and weir are central defenders,furman in a midfielder,why would weir and webster have anything to do with furman staying or going?

i dont understand what you mean by this m8,webster and weir are central defenders,furman in a midfielder,why would weir and webster have anything to do with furman staying or going?

Getting rid of a young promising guy as you would say and keeping an over the hill Weir and ınjury prone player who hasnt kicked a ball in 2 yrs hardly