Velicka, Miller Webster Davis

these seem to be the cert signings so far.....I really hope we can add an exciting midfield player a Prsoesque one is needed desperately and we had BETTER NOT sell off Boyd

You've invented a new word! :craphead:

It is a very good word though. I think we should use it more in our vocab more!

these seem to be the cert signings so far.....I really hope we can add an exciting midfield player a Prsoesque one is needed desperately and we had BETTER NOT sell off Boyd

We need a definition for it though. How about, "A high profile, international player brought in to revitalise an ailing squad."

We need a definition for it though. How about, "A high profile, international player brought in to revitalise an ailing squad."

Berbatovesque :craphead:

Webster, Miller and Velicka....exciting stuff aye. 3 utter dumplings. Velicka is slower and lazier than Boyd and he only plays when he feels like it.

They are not any better than Darcheville or Cousin. Backwards step as usual.

Webster, Miller and Velicka....exciting stuff aye. 3 utter dumplings. Velicka is slower and lazier than Boyd and he only plays when he feels like it.

They are not any better than Darcheville or Cousin. Backwards step as usual.

exactly...most depressing bunch of signings you could imagine...if thats the best we can do its pretty miserable

looks like we have made no effort to scout out new talent at all ...seems really lazy signing policy

I like Davis but I see it pointless signing him if it means playing him out of position or playing Ferguson in the advanced role.

Davis- £3m or whatever it is?

Miller- £1.6m, £1.75m, £1.9m, £2m whatever it is?

Velicka- £1m doh

Webster- £?

There is £5.6m+ spent already. So much for quality over quantity. We still need a RB, CB, AM and a LW and possibly a LB.

I like Davis but I see it pointless signing him if it means playing him out of position or playing Ferguson in the advanced role.

Davis- £3m or whatever it is?

Miller- £1.6m, £1.75m, £1.9m, £2m whatever it is?

Velicka- £1m doh

Webster- £?

There is £5.6m+ spent already. So much for quality over quantity. We still need a RB, CB, AM and a LW and possibly a LB.

i noticed on rangers official site today on email page hitzelsperger s name is being linked anybody know if this is true.hope it is .

That is in the 'have your say' bit. Just fans writing in and saying who they'd like.

Pisses me off that the ones that go on the website are always the ones who back the Miller etc signings.

That is in the 'have your say' bit. Just fans writing in and saying who they'd like.

Pisses me off that the ones that go on the website are always the ones who back the Miller etc signings.

I sent them an email, but they wont print it.

Aye one of the " have your say " tells how rangers should go and sign Kerlon , considering he is being looked at by probably every big club in Europe i find it doubtfull. The same guy also backs the proposed signing of Khenny Mhiller , Where do they find these people ?

And giving new deals to Weir and Dailly doh

We're going backwards not forward.

Not gonnae show critiscm mate. Its shit.