'Glory Hunters' - alive at Rangers?

mohammed87

I'm offended by the term glory hunter. I'm from a wee place outside Edinburgh so by the original posters reckoning I should be a jambo or a hibby.

I was taken to a gers game in 1978 at the age of 3 and my uncle took me to Ibrox for the next 8 years until he moved down south so my love for the team started early.

I'll be honest and admit I've not been back to Ibrox since due to a lot of reasons but I have always watched every game I can on telly and my love of the gers has not abated any.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off mohammed.

Talk about a hard fuckin neck.

:unionflag:

I travelled to watch Rangers, every week, in the pre-Souness days. Is that glory-hunting?

Fuckin cheeky cunt. Why dont you go home?

That's a fucking outrageous thing to say.

Fuck off mohammed.

I travelled to watch Rangers, every week, in the pre-Souness days. Is that glory-hunting?

Im used to it now on these boards. Never thought some fellow gers fans were like this. Just aswell I never get hassle at Ibrox.

Fuck off mohammed.

Im used to it now on these boards. Never thought some fellow gers fans were like this. Just aswell I never get hassle at Ibrox.

Everybody is welcome in the Rangers family mate, if anybody has any f*cking off to do, it's c*nts like that that tell you to go home. (tu)

Fuck off mohammed.

Everybody is welcome in the Rangers family mate, if anybody has any f*cking off to do, it's c*nts like that that tell you to go home. (tu)

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought he just meant he was a Tim? <cr>

Fuck off mohammed.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought he just meant he was a Tim? <cr>

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows but himself. Easy for him to say it was meant either way though, so it makes no odds I guess.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2475153

Sorry, but I actually said the exact same thing (in bold) when I read what you wrote at the start!

Mohammed whats your story for becoming a Gers fan?

Been a gers fan since I've been about 8. I can see Ibrox from my room, thats where it all started I guess.

This whole thread has been blown out of proportion though. I was mearly bringing up the subject for discussion. I dont care if it is related to Rangers, I still believe Glory Hunters are present at Rangers (not necessarily this forum though). This thread has shown that some people do believe that but it wasnt supposed to be a personal attack on anyone.

Been a gers fan since I've been about 8. I can see Ibrox from my room, thats where it all started I guess.

I'm taking that 87 is the year that you were born so....."IF" 1995 is when you started supporting the club?

Some might say you were a Glory hunter :unsure:

I'm taking that 87 is the year that you were born so....."IF" 1995 is when you started supporting the club?

Not really. Since I've been aged 2 I've lived 1.2 miles from Ibrox and can clearly see it from my room. Hardly glory hunting. <_<

Not really. Since I've been aged 2 I've lived 1.2 miles from Ibrox and can clearly see it from my room. Hardly glory hunting. <_<

Yes really.... you didn't start supporting Rangers as you said "until you were 8"

Why was that....Maybe due to fact Rangers at that time we were winning Title after Title? :rolleyes:

So don't come here slating Supporters Outside of Glasgow, for being Glory Hunters!

When the Fact is, your trying to cover up the Fact..... that your one yourself <_<

Yes really.... you didn't start supporting Rangers as you said "until you were 8"

Why was that....Maybe due to fact Rangers at that time we were winning Title after Title? :rolleyes:

So don't come here slating Supporters Outside of Glasgow, for being Glory Hunters!

When the Fact is, your trying to cover up the Fact..... that your one yourself <_<

No because at that age I could start going to the matches.

:bouncy:

So your logic is you need to go to matches to be a fan?

What about the 10 of thousand of fans all over the world doh

doh

doh

Put your axe down mate.

He's given an explenation.

doh

:rolleyes:

Now thats a different topic/thread altogether! :rolleyes:

:rangers:

Now thats a different topic/thread altogether! :rolleyes:

:rangers:

No thats what your saying <_<

This whole thread has been blown out of proportion though. I was mearly bringing up the subject for discussion. I dont care if it is related to Rangers, I still believe Glory Hunters are present at Rangers (not necessarily this forum though). This thread has shown that some people do believe that but it wasnt supposed to be a personal attack on anyone.

Mohammed87: threads can often take on a life of their own. Sometimes the originator can feel like Dr Frankenstein looking at the monster he has unwittingly created..! Just ask Boab... ! Of course you were just bringing up a discussion point and you have remained unperturbed/polite through-out - fair play to you mate.