RST in meltdown ............

JTP

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doubts about Dingwalls integrity, his right wing- views are an embarrassment to genuine Rangers fans and when his name is on the RST committee then it means straight away any credibility is quickly lost and thus the Trust will be fighting an uphill battle. The man is in it for himself, just ask the guys who resigned from the RST.

Dingwall represents everything that allows those who seek to attack the club with an endless supply of ammunition. If he had any respect for the stated goals of the Trust then he would surely accept that the sideshow he is involved in is only having a damaging impact.

Is he big enough a man to acknowledge this and step back for the greater good of the Trust and thereafter The Rangers itself?

Dingwall represents everything that allows those who seek to attack the club with an endless supply of ammunition. If he had any respect for the stated goals of the Trust then he would surely accept that the sideshow he is involved in is only having a damaging impact.

Is he big enough a man to acknowledge this and step back for the greater good of the Trust and thereafter The Rangers itself?

I understand that Mark Dingwall, despite what he said to the Daily Record, has been asked to stand down.

He won't do so - and without his resignation, the Trust is dead.

I also understand that the present situation of 7 resignations can be directly attributable to him.

Guest Andypendek

I don't understand ANY of it, to be honest.

Ernest - you need to source this stuff or else it's just more speculation! Why should anyone take your word over anyone else's?

I understand that Mark Dingwall, despite what he said to the Daily Record, has been asked to stand down.

He won't do so - and without his resignation, the Trust is dead.

I also understand that the present situation of 7 resignations can be directly attributable to him.

The trust is dead anyway, will be full of puppets with Davie's hand up their arses. Got to give credit where credit is due SDM is a master tactician off the park ! :sherlock: