Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TShirtJohn

Coop is safe

100 posts in this topic

apologies to everyone, Ive had some problems recently. I didnt mean for people to worry.

We're all just glad you are safe mate, good to have you back (tu)

apologies to everyone, Ive had some problems recently. I didnt mean for people to worry.

wahey! (tu)

Just glad you're safe, man! (tu)

its good to see you back coop

just dreading your happy birtday and fridge magnet threads :rangers::craphead:

Does this mean I'll have to pay attention to some of his 'what I had for breakfast' posts for a while? :(

nah , just name your favourite brand of cheese :lol:

Not at all, mate. Nobody is bothered that you disappeared, just delighted that you are back again.

All the best,

CG

thats great news dont know the big guy but made me feel welcome when a first joined :coop: (tu)

it's great to have you back coop :unionflag:

Thank god for that! Welcome back Coop, I was worried you wouldn't get rid of all the people I hate anymore. Ha ha :D

Welcome back and hope your problems on the way to being solved

:clap:

Welcome back coop :) So glad you are ok and back just in time to say Happy Birthday to me tomorrow haha!! Hope ur ok xxx

All the best Coop, look forward to seeing you posting as normal soon enough.

Hope everything isn't too bad but its nice to hear you've got the lads up there in Glasgow to see you right mate (tu)

No need for apologies mate. It's just cracking to have you back. I know I don't know you but I do like your posts on here.

:rangers:

Glad to hear he's ok. Dont know him personally and have never met him but he is a big part of the RM community.

Well we did, so don't let that happen again!!!!!! :angry2:

Good to see all is okay Steven!!

When Karl Marx died Engels said at his graveside "The World is shorter by a head - but what a head...." Glad i'm still NOT the only baldy headed bassa on the site!!! :lol::lol: Now, i can go off to Blackpool with a clear head!!!

Phewwwwwwwwwww!