Walter - please explain

jbm26896

I have seen it in the papers

I have seen it on the rangers website

It has been coming for months

But I still cannot believe how dissapointed I am in our management team regarding Kenny Miller

We will be paying nearly £2m for him and probably paying £1m a year in wages

He cannot score goals , his 2nd touch is a tackle , he never wins any headers , so why have we signed him?

FFS Walter , you have just put a noose around your neck , and Miller could be the man to tighten it

I am still looking for positives in this move , but I am struggling to think of any

4-5-1 with Miller could mean that we will be runners up again , and Walter and co will be sacked

Please Walter - lets us fans know exactly what this guy will bring to our team

Derby manager Paul Jewell said: "I believe this deal is good for all parties involved."

Yeah right mate, good for everyone but the Rangers fans :(

agreed , they get rid of a dud and we sign one of walters scotland favourites , we are the losers in this deal

If Walter doesn't bring us THE TREBLE this season he can GTF

Murray can GTF know matter what because he is a money grabbing shitey wee fud!

Bain can GTF and let some other people use the tanning salons

Our scouting system has GTF about 10 years ago

and finally

KENNY MILLER GTF

he'll give us a nice orange glow in attack :)

Have you read that orange is the most off putting colour in a 1on1 situation, which is why Petr Cech has a bright orange top now at Chelsea.

I think that's why Miller can't score, he puts himself off :(

No excuses now, we must win the league or Smith has to go no matter what else happens.

He wont be cut any slack at all and we need to hit the ground running from the start of the season or he will be in bg trouble with the fans.

It's a big girfuy to us, you gotta wonder why WS came back, he might say he loves the club, but the club is the fans and he seems to go out of his way to criticise us and do things which antagonises us. Absolutely baffling from a PR point of view and a footballing one.

We will need to be twice as lucky for twice as long next season with the dross he is signing, one phrase sums it up, dead man walking.

For me as a coach of youngsters then it gives me less satisfaction from showing one thing to a good player than 4 things to a not as good player, if Walter, Ally and Kenny had any job satisfaction then they should have stuck with the likes of Sionko and Sebo and helped them to improve as Rangers players. As it is, it appears to me that they are only wanting to deal with players who have it all (which could be flawed when we consider some of the players who have appeared for us this season and todays signing) If I was a coach at Murray park I would have worked a lot more with the headless chicken that is Sebo (less wages - no transfer fee) than fork out nigh on 2 mill and circa 15-20 grand a week on Miller (the original headless chicken)

its the "old scotland" network of players from Walter , again

God help us then, do we have to look forward to signing Stephen Pearson, Graham Alexander and Murty?? :angry2:

you misssed pressley , anderson and naysmith , how bad would that be

Walter Smith is a proven manager - he feels Miller is worth the money then I trust him. Miller has pace, scores goals and is aggresive. All this doom and gloam - signing Kenny Miller will NOT take the team backwards, and IMHO will move it forward with his pace. Instead of all this whinning and moaning why not view it positively.

Imagine - WE win the league by beating Celtic and Parkhead in the last old firm game of the season, with Kenny Miller scoring the 3rd goal in the 85th minute of a 3- 2 victory and in the process nutmegs Boruc. Will you cheer him - Yes you will! And that would be the biggest GIRFUT ever.

Walter Smith is a proven manager - he feels Miller is worth the money then I trust him. Miller has pace, scores goals and is aggresive. All this doom and gloam - signing Kenny Miller will NOT take the team backwards, and IMHO will move it forward with his pace. Instead of all this whinning and moaning why not view it positively.

Imagine - WE win the league by beating Celtic and Parkhead in the last old firm game of the season, with Kenny Miller scoring the 3rd goal in the 85th minute of a 3- 2 victory and in the process nutmegs Boruc. Will you cheer him - Yes you will! And that would be the biggest GIRFUT ever.

you trust walter - very nice

i do not , miller is a poor player IMO

if i feel like complaining i will , i do not see anything positive about miller signing , just another player who runs about relentlessly and does not score many goals ,

how does that move our team forward?

if he scores aginst celtic, great , is that the only criteria we will judge him on ?

I ll be cheering rangers