Kenny Miller Interview

cooper1989

when hes talkin about the european nights at ibrox, does he say "nights like the champions league nights at ibrox or..." was he gonna say celtic park...

That's exactly what he was going to say, nice of the filthy whore to develop a momentary conscience

I dont see what everyones problems is here...

The guys prolific up front - he even helped Derby go down with 6 goals in 30 games.

I recon he will get 12 goals next season.

Every fan I have spoken to feels the same .... we need better quality not lesser quality than we have.

Kris Boyd will leave now - 4 - 5 - 1 was bad enough towards the end of the season - dick face up front will make it even worse...

<cr> :angry2:

Let's get behind him as he is now a Rangers Player - "There's only one Kenny Miller"!

now that is one song i will never sing!

stick him up yer erse

i detest the wee fud

:rangers: till i die

hes got so much to prove to me now, not the fact he a badge kisser, money grabber or even that hes a prick, just dont think hes good enough to be a rangers player end of.

when hes talkin about the european nights at ibrox, does he say "nights like the champions league nights at ibrox or..." was he gonna say celtic park...

He definitely was! That would have certainly made it an interesting first interview :craphead: