You're needing to get a grip

for those who are not even willing to give millar a chance before he even begins.dont get me wrong i wasnt keen on him either but hes here so lets get right behind him!!!

if everybodys on his back from the off then its going to put him under pressure then we wont get to see the best out of him.

as he says about him and boyd partnership "al do all the running and he'l score the goals" sounds good to me (tu)

and for those who say they wont be back or will boo him when playing,gtf dont need people like that at our club!!!

in walter i trust!!! WE ARE THE PEOPLE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who are not even willing to give millar a chance before he even begins.dont get me wrong i wasnt keen on him either but hes here so lets get right behind him!!!

if everybodys on his back from the off then its going to put him under pressure then we wont get to see the best out of him.

as he says about him and boyd partnership "al do all the running and he'l score the goals" sounds good to me (tu)

and for those who say they wont be back or will boo him when playing,gtf dont need people like that at our club!!!

Im not a fan of the signing at all, but you make a good point Lynne. At the end of the day I will always be a Rangers supporter.

if we dont make group stages of champions league walter ally and miller will come under increased pressure from the supporters which ultimatley will manifest itself on miller

30,000 singing that they dont want him during a cup final says a lot do you want all of us to gtf as you put it

I'm willing to give Walter the benefit of the doubt

One things for sure though - Miller has to hit the ground running when the season starts

Im not a fan of the signing at all, but you make a good point Lynne. At the end of the day I will always be a Rangers supporter.

coop mate good to see u back on board

we will all still be rangers fans but that doesnt mean we have to roll over and accept everything that the manager does hes not right all the time as some of our posters seem to think

if we dont make group stages of champions league walter ally and miller will come under increased pressure from the supporters which ultimatley will manifest itself on miller

30,000 singing that they dont want him during a cup final says a lot do you want all of us to gtf as you put it

The day Walter signs players based on what some supporters think is the day he should retire as a manager

The fact that you actually believe this will happen, tells me all I need to know.

The day Walter signs players based on what some supporters think is the day he should retire as a manager

its not some its a majority and if a manager looks at that surely he must have doubts as to the reaction of the majority of our fans if things go wrong for the player as well as himself

no as i said the people who are planning on booing him during a game or refusing to go then they can gtf :harhar:

I'm willing to give Walter the benefit of the doubt

One things for sure though - Miller has to hit the ground running when the season starts

couldnt agree more and he needs the fans off his back to do that

well i do not trust Walter , his style of football and his team selections are pish

as for your comment about people booing him , and telling them to GTF , it is up to the individual how they display their feelings on this signing

this forum is full of people telling others to GTF , maybe they should look at themselves , and follow their own advice

because people are entitled to their own opinion , whether you like it or not

miller will be one of the main reasons WS & co will lose their jobs if they do not win the title , because he is just a poor player

coop mate good to see u back on board

we will all still be rangers fans but that doesnt mean we have to roll over and accept everything that the manager does hes not right all the time as some of our posters seem to think

just 99% of the time :craphead:

The fact that you actually believe this will happen, tells me all I need to know.

and what does that tell u?????

well i do not trust Walter , his style of football and his team selections are pish

as for your comment about people booing him , and telling them to GTF , it is up to the individual how they display their feelings on this signing

this forum is full of people telling others to GTF , maybe they should look at themselves , and follow their own advice

miller will be one of the main reasons WS & co will lose their jobs if they do not win the title , because he is just a poor player

yeah your rntitled to your opinion but to boo a rangers player while wearing the strip is wrong!!!

no as i said the people who are planning on booing him during a game or refusing to go then they can gtf :harhar:

the reason im not going is cause i wont boo him but dont worry cause they already have my money from season book so in technical terms im still there in spirit but not in body

yeah your rntitled to your opinion but to boo a rangers player while wearing the strip is wrong!!!

never done it , never will , but people have their own ways of showing their feelings , thats why we have the forum

never done it , never will , but people have their own ways of showing their feelings , thats why we have the forum

its not some its a majority and if a manager looks at that surely he must have doubts as to the reaction of the majority of our fans if things go wrong for the player as well as himself

I would hope that the reaction of the fans has no bearing on Walters decisions - fans dont pick teams and fans dont get the sack if it goes wrong

I would hope that the reaction of the fans has no bearing on Walters decisions - fans dont pick teams and fans dont get the sack if it goes wrong

Thank god managers never let fans influence their signings...we would be in real trouble if that was the case. I back Walter 100%...he had an amazing first season back and so I have no reason to doubt him.