You're needing to get a grip

if we dont make group stages of champions league walter ally and miller will come under increased pressure from the supporters which ultimatley will manifest itself on miller

30,000 singing that they dont want him during a cup final says a lot do you want all of us to gtf as you put it

The day Walter signs players based on what some supporters think is the day he should retire as a manager

its not some its a majority and if a manager looks at that surely he must have doubts as to the reaction of the majority of our fans if things go wrong for the player as well as himself

I would hope that the reaction of the fans has no bearing on Walters decisions - fans dont pick teams and fans dont get the sack if it goes wrong

100 % correct but fans do get managers the sack

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who are not even willing to give millar a chance before he even begins.dont get me wrong i wasnt keen on him either but hes here so lets get right behind him!!!

if everybodys on his back from the off then its going to put him under pressure then we wont get to see the best out of him.

as he says about him and boyd partnership "al do all the running and he'l score the goals" sounds good to me (tu)

and for those who say they wont be back or will boo him when playing,gtf dont need people like that at our club!!!

in walter i trust!!! WE ARE THE PEOPLE

well i do not trust Walter , his style of football and his team selections are pish

as for your comment about people booing him , and telling them to GTF , it is up to the individual how they display their feelings on this signing

this forum is full of people telling others to GTF , maybe they should look at themselves , and follow their own advice

This fuck pig will never be a Rangers player as far as i am concerned he is just a total money grabbing piece of shit.

because people are entitled to their own opinion , whether you like it or not

miller will be one of the main reasons WS & co will lose their jobs if they do not win the title , because he is just a poor player

yeah your rntitled to your opinion but to boo a rangers player while wearing the strip is wrong!!!

Some nonsense on here.

I think that despite getting to a UEFA Final, most fans know we have some very mediocre players in the squad.

While WS got us near to a miracle quad last season, some of the football was dire.

In my opinion many fans booed CA and SW and LM and KBroadfoot and DC many times last season and deservedly so.

It was a big gamble for WS to sign K miller and an unnecessary one too.

Fans trust Walter but only up to a point. If K Miller sucks and we get off to a slow start and fail to make the CL group stages - things may turn nasty.

Fans are not fools - they will judge the signings and Walter in the first month or two.

Lets give Wlater and Ally a chance to see what they can make of the guy...they know one or two things about the game...mibbe more than most here.

His main success at Scotland level was under them and it may work.

Remember if we get on any Rangers player's back it affects the whole team negatively...

I'll now give the guy a chance for Rangers sake...

What's the worst that can happen?.. he doesn't score a sackfull?... then maybe he doesn't play...at least we know he'll be working his tits off, which is more than Cousin would be doin if he stayed...

It's WS & AMc's right to choose their team...not Murray's not our's...lets now save our energies for singing ...

...but some folks are now taking this too far IMO... looking for a battle that doesnt need fighting untill the performance on the pitch speaks...

If hes a sucess and wins us the league, you get to say i told you so but everyone is happy, if hes a complete failure (and we win nothing), anybody against the signing isnt gonna come out and say i told you so because we will have ended up with nothing... so its easy taking the lets back kenny miller side, im just gonna play it out, theres nothing we can do about it, we tried to make our voices loud enough but they never listened.

True..so all sides agree...TIME TO MOVE ON UNITED AS BEARS!

I'd love him to shove a couple in the net in the next Old Firm game and turn a few opinions tho!

;)

:rangers:

I suppose we will all have to wait and see, I'm hoping more signings will come and wonder how we balance other players. We have a few injured men and Miller will be decent enough cover. He has a lot to prove and that might be a good incentive. If he starts to produce then I will be delighted however there are a good many mights, ifs, ands and buts. A long dry spell and the support will be very unforgiving. We need Scots in the team. We need to believe that Walter knows what he's doing.

I'm just not excited.

Walter has bought himself a lot of trouble with Miller and TBH he did exactly the same thing with the ever-injured Webster. Perhaps the years may be beginning to catch up with him and his actions are no longer as rational as they used to be?

I never have and never will boo a Rangers player.

But signing that wee cunt sickens me in a way nothing has.

As the kicks in the teeth from the Club add up, my feelings towards Rangers are changing.

Unlike a few years back I can envisage a day I stop going to Ibrox.

If I just want to support a Football Club I can go and see the nearest one to wherever I happen to be living at any given time.

I,ve never been a Miller fan but for those intending to boo him-- isn,t that exactly how the Celtic supporters treated him? and he was hardly a raging success there. Might his treatment from the fans be a reason?

no , the reason fans boo him , is because he runs about a lot , misses chances and plays shite

for those who are not even willing to give millar a chance before he even begins.dont get me wrong i wasnt keen on him either but hes here so lets get right behind him!!!

if everybodys on his back from the off then its going to put him under pressure then we wont get to see the best out of him.

as he says about him and boyd partnership "al do all the running and he'l score the goals" sounds good to me (tu)

and for those who say they wont be back or will boo him when playing,gtf dont need people like that at our club!!!

in walter i trust!!! WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Well said pal, behind you 100% on this.

Walter has bought himself a lot of trouble with Miller and TBH he did exactly the same thing with the ever-injured Webster. Perhaps the years may be beginning to catch up with him and his actions are no longer as rational as they used to be?

Nothing new, Walter thought Gary Bollan, Alec Cleland, and Staale Stensaas were top quality signings at the time--- fast forward and we have Broadfoot,Dailly, Webster, McCulloch.

Never boo him and I'll never accept him. He could score 50 goals next season and he'd never be accepted.

As the kicks in the teeth from the Club add up, my feelings towards Rangers are changing.

Thats the way I'm feeling(I await the clown-shoes saying I'm not a real fans and can fuck off etc)

Never boo him and I'll never accept him. He could score 50 goals next season and he'd never be accepted.

Thats the way I'm feeling(I await the clown-shoes saying I'm not a real fans and can fuck off etc)

You're not a real fan and can fuck off :harhar:

Nothing new, Walter thought Gary Bollan, Alec Cleland, and Staale Stensaas were top quality signings at the time--- fast forward and we have Broadfoot,Dailly, Webster, McCulloch.

you are correct, even in his last spell he bought more pish players than he did good ones.

You're not a real fan and can fuck off :harhar:

:lol:

Nope

We are not needing a grip - what we are needing is a quality striker whose goals to games ratio matches his price tag.

haha, we have one, he is called Boyd, and, he sits on a bench and has people slaggin his ability on a constant basis. Also, at £1.9 mil, some would argue his goals to games ratio is about right for millers price tag these days

Dont you read posts on here? Thats not what anyone wants.

What is wanted is

Someone with boyds ratio/finishing, combined with a messi like skill, the ability to get the ball at the halfway line, mazy past 5 players, cross it into the box then get on the end of it himself!

Which makes me despair.

Nope

We are not needing a grip - what we are needing is a quality striker whose goals to games ratio matches his price tag.

haha, we have one, he is called Boyd, and, he sits on a bench and has people slaggin his ability on a constant basis. Also, at £1.9 mil, some would argue his goals to games ratio is about right for millers price tag these days

Dont you read posts on here? Thats not what anyone wants.

What is wanted is

Someone with boyds ratio/finishing, combined with a messi like skill, the ability to get the ball at the halfway line, mazy past 5 players, cross it into the box then get on the end of it himself!

Which makes me despair.

Of course there are lots of them available within our budget

We should appreciate Boyds goals and hope that WS gets a partner for him to play with upfront

I've been going to Ibrox for nigh on 40 years and in that time I've seen some Gers players get stick from the fans. I have never seen any player play better as a result. I did not think Miller was the quality we needed but when he pulls on the blue jersey I'll support him, I support the Rangers ... :rangers:

I've been going to Ibrox for nigh on 40 years and in that time I've seen some Gers players get stick from the fans. I have never seen any player play better as a result. I did not think Miller was the quality we needed but when he pulls on the blue jersey I'll support him, I support the Rangers ... :rangers:

I have only ever seen one player thrive on being booed and play out of his skin:

Cristiano Ronaldo at the last world cup for Portugal. Put in a staggering display while being harassed by everyone.

I have only ever seen one player thrive on being booed and play out of his skin:

Cristiano Ronaldo at the last world cup for Portugal. Put in a staggering display while being harassed by everyone.

When Beckham came back from the 98 World Cup he was a national hate figure away from Old Trafford. He seemed to cope with it well though - going on to win the treble including the Champions League!