You're needing to get a grip

for those who are not even willing to give millar a chance before he even begins.dont get me wrong i wasnt keen on him either but hes here so lets get right behind him!!!

if everybodys on his back from the off then its going to put him under pressure then we wont get to see the best out of him.

as he says about him and boyd partnership "al do all the running and he'l score the goals" sounds good to me (tu)

and for those who say they wont be back or will boo him when playing,gtf dont need people like that at our club!!!

in walter i trust!!! WE ARE THE PEOPLE

well i do not trust Walter , his style of football and his team selections are pish

as for your comment about people booing him , and telling them to GTF , it is up to the individual how they display their feelings on this signing

this forum is full of people telling others to GTF , maybe they should look at themselves , and follow their own advice

because people are entitled to their own opinion , whether you like it or not

miller will be one of the main reasons WS & co will lose their jobs if they do not win the title , because he is just a poor player

The mind of a fickle football fan eh, bet you were cheering his fucking name when he scored important goals for scotland tho wernt you?

erm let me think about that one

nope i cant stand the wee fud

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will never support the wee butt filler

i wont boo him in a rangers jersey

nor will i stop going to ibrox

you have to respect people have different opinions from yourself

since flo

he has to be the worst signing in my lifetime

:rangers: censored

two points

1: Flo wasn't a poor signing. Had a record of 1 goals every 2 games and we got 6 million back for him.

2: In terms of ability Miller can't be the worst player we have signed in your lifetime? Where were you when we signed guys like Ostenstad, Jeffers, Mladenovic & Bernard.

Far too sensible a post for this thread.

The problem with Flo was that we were stupid enough to pay way over the odds for him and also he was not a "target man" and that was the type of player we needed at time.

i will never support the wee butt filler

i wont boo him in a rangers jersey

nor will i stop going to ibrox

you have to respect people have different opinions from yourself

since flo

he has to be the worst signing in my lifetime

:rangers: censored

two points

1: Flo wasn't a poor signing. Had a record of 1 goals every 2 games and we got 6 million back for him.

2: In terms of ability Miller can't be the worst player we have signed in your lifetime? Where were you when we signed guys like Ostenstad, Jeffers, Mladenovic & Bernard.

Far too sensible a post for this thread.

The problem with Flo was that we were stupid enough to pay way over the odds for him and also he was not a "target man" and that was the type of player we needed at time.

nail on head calder as far as Im concerned.