Dear Timmy...

D'Artagnan

Thank you for you obscene and and annoying e mails and the things you did.

What I write and what I represent will not go away. Nor will your attempts to silence me succeed.

I will never surrrender.

I fact your actions have only served to further strengthen my resolve.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

(The gay bearded bear who subscribes to the irish rebuplican newsletter ( get a spell checker) and many other publications you signed me up to - I suspect they were on your favourites

What I write and what I represent will not go away. Nor will your attempts to silence me succeed.

I will never surrrender.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

(The gay bearded bear who subscribes to the irish rebuplican newsletter ( get a spell checker) and many other publications you signed me up to - I suspect they were on your favourites

How have they got your email mate ? :sherlock:

I will never surrrender.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

dart keep up the good fight and was it a member of our board that is causing trouble for you.

I will never surrrender.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

It would appear so....but as per timmy they lacked imagination. Though I could grow a beard and suscribe to being a beared bear !

Oh timmy that separate schooling has severely limited your imagination...or of course you are naturally drawn to gay websites.

PS The Irish Republican Newsletter came in handy when my dog had a severe case of the arse trots

I will never surrrender.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

It would appear so....but as per timmy they lacked imagination. Though I could grow a beard and suscribe to being a beared bear !

Oh timmy that separate schooling has severely limited your imagination...or of course you are naturally drawn to gay websites.

PS The Irish Republican Newsletter came in handy when my dog had a severe case of the arse trots

dart is there any way you could trace the scumbag.

I will never surrrender.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

No point bro....after all they speak about me on their websites.

It encourages me that they go to such efforts...I must be getting right up their noses. :rolleyes:

Could you not give their E-mail to a member of the Admin team who could in turn find which board member it is? Get the bastard named and shamed. :2g:

Keep upthe sterling work D'art, your posts certainly cheer me up when things are looking bleak for the team and the support. :beer2:

I will never surrrender.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

It encourages me that they go to such efforts...I must be getting right up their noses. :rolleyes:

If we have whistleblowers her D'A they need to be named ! :sherlock:

I will never surrrender.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

If we have whistleblowers her D'A they need to be named ! :sherlock:

There are no whistleblowers BD....and the thing which caused it has been rectified.

Alright D'Art?

Are the bheggars giving you a hard time for what you write on here?

They always have.

I remember a thread on terrorist minded all about our friend D'Art.

Keep up the good work mate, it's nice to know you get under their skin.

I will never surrrender.

Kind regards

D'Artagnan

Education plays second fiddle to other matters I'd imagine.

Alright D'Art?

Are the bheggars giving you a hard time for what you write on here?

They always have.

I remember a thread on terrorist minded all about our friend D'Art.

Keep up the good work mate, it's nice to know you get under their skin.

Wasn't aware of that Jim, cheers for the info.

What was it that happened anyway D?

A group of timothy's got my e-mail address and signed me up to about 40 websites...from gay ones to republican ones and to tuc alerts !

I dont mind the gay ones...but the tuc...I draw the line at that :mutley:

A group of timothy's got my e-mail address and signed me up to about 40 websites...from gay ones to republican ones and to tuc alerts !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The biscuits?? ;)

The biscuits?? ;)

Mcvities_Taxi_9_Pack.jpg

For ECB !!!!

The biscuits?? ;)

Mcvities_Taxi_9_Pack.jpg

For ECB !!!!

Aye, you're sharp tonight D'Art!!

Ok, I'll get my coat................

durrantisaned will be claiming responsibility for it right now.

He often does, until it's proved by his smelly acquaintances that it had fuck all to do with him

Oi John you cretinous cunt, get off the bottles of Pulse and buy a set of curtains you smelly tramp!