Walter commits suicide!

ara

Do we have an option?

No, he has earned the right for another year, but this signing and his bizarre insistence to play players out of position will be what he is judged on.

I don't want rid unlike many others right now.

But no man is above questioning when it comes to Rangers.

As minstral pointed out when things don't go to plan it doesn't matter who is in charge.

Smith had the nucleus of a good squad. Two or three quality additions would see us in a great position to make it 52.

Signing the mhisser is totally bewildering, and one Smith will have to live by.

Very much agree with all of the above

I thought this was a rangers supporters website, hardly anyone is doing any kind of supporting in here!!!!!! WTF

You dont have to support or agree with every decision the manager makes.

This board was full of gushing praise for the manager by a lot of people toward the end of the season as we were in a good position chasing 4 trophies. I agree he has done what was needed and exceeded our expectations in getting to a Euro final, and as everyone says steadied the ship.

I might be alone in this thinking but I will remember last season for getting to the final and not going for it and most of all throwing the league away 7 points clear with 2 games in hand and gifting it to the mhanks.

We should be looking forward to this season given that we were promised "quality not quantity" but i have yet to see any evidence of this. I realise its early doors but to me it doesn,t look promising.