Has Walter done this so it opens the door......

No, he did it cause he doesn't know who else to sign.

I think all of McKay's players are already in the premiership now, and no longer need to move to Rangers.

Maybe i'm trying to think of a way to explain why he signed Miller, But if you think about it!.

Walter has really opened the door to sign anybody now, after Kenny Miller signing Yesterday <_<

Shaun Maloney, Scott Brown Etc wouldn't really make that much of a impact!

Maybe i'm trying to think of a way to explain why he signed Miller, But if you think about it!.

Walter has really opened the door to sign anybody now, after Kenny Miller signing Yesterday <_<

Shaun Maloney, Scott Brown Etc wouldn't really make that much of a impact!

Maybe he thinks Miller is good for Scotland so he thought I'll just buy the rest of the Scotland team and he's bound to be good :rolleyes:

I think we are looking too much into this. Walter signed Miller because he thinks he is a good player and will suit whatever system we choose to play next year.

I think we are looking too much into this. Walter signed Miller because he thinks he is a good player and will suit whatever system we choose to play next year.

Maybe i am looking too much into it,but maybe, just maybe i might be on to something you never know ;)

Time will tell (tu)

CONGRATULATE THE MAN FOR WHAT HES DONE..PUTTING HIS PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR AHEAD OF THE THOUGHTS OF SOME LOYALIST ARSES......SCOTT BROWN?? ID HAVE HIM IN TEAM TOMORROW..

Those 'Loyalist arses' are fans and I would like to think our opinions would be considered. They obviously aren't valued though.

Scott Brown is a c*nt and I wouldn't want him if you paid me.

Your Caps Lock is on aswell...

CONGRATULATE THE MAN FOR WHAT HES DONE..PUTTING HIS PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR AHEAD OF THE THOUGHTS OF SOME LOYALIST ARSES......SCOTT BROWN?? ID HAVE HIM IN TEAM TOMORROW..

capslock1.jpg

At last!a voice of reason. (tu)

U haven't explained how signing a shitter from a shit team has opened doors?

Has WS made valuable contacts while signing the world class striker miller from an illustrious team like derby?

If something opens doors it means it's created opportunities and possibilities. All the miller signing has done is told us WS is buying 2nd rate players at bargain bin prices.

Has WS made valuable contacts while signing the world class striker miller from an illustrious team like derby?

If something opens doors it means it's created opportunities and possibilities. All the miller signing has done is told us WS is buying 2nd rate players at bargain bin prices.

Walter signing Kenny Miller has opened the door to sign, another ex-celtic player like Maloney (who we have been linked with) before the window shuts.

Thats the Point in a Nutshell doh

Its not hard to figure out

He means signing Miller will allow Walter smith to sign whoever he wants, whether they have played for Celtic in the past or not.

I am signing oot, listen tae that lot of you, arguing for the sake o it, support rangers or don't make up your minds. FTIO

Can i have that in English?

Please :unsure:

I am no English, so yi canea hae it in ony other language :rolleyes: