Has Walter done this so it opens the door......

but Walter could have signed anyone anyway, it doesn't matter if he signed Miller or not, means nothing.

Maloney would be a good signing for us as I just fear we're not going to get anyone better than his quality, and to be fair he did play well when in the SPL before.

We'll see what the summer brings, plenty of time for changes to happen, we might even get a surprise or two.

i have said it many times before, i have no problems with signing ex celtic players IF they are good enough. Miller isnt imo which is why i am not happy with the signing but i would take maloney in a heartbeat. Hasnt set the spl alight but hes exactly the kind of player we need as he gets the ball and runs at defenders. Would piss the tims off as well which would be a bonus :lol:

For the likes of Shaun Maloney or even Scott Brown to be Signed?

I just Wonder <_<

No. If he wants to sign either of those two he could without signing Miller...if anything this signing proves that.

U haven't explained how signing a shitter from a shit team has opened doors?

Has WS made valuable contacts while signing the world class striker miller from an illustrious team like derby?

If something opens doors it means it's created opportunities and possibilities. All the miller signing has done is told us WS is buying 2nd rate players at bargain bin prices.

Walter signing Kenny Miller has opened the door to sign, another ex-celtic player like Maloney (who we have been linked with) before the window shuts.

Thats the Point in a Nutshell doh

I am digging you trying to look on the brightside..... but surely Walter wouldn't have to blow a large percentage of our transfer budget in order blow the rest of it on Maloney I would think a phone call to Maloney would have been a bit cheaper, he signed Miller because he plays the lone striker role well, and he will also do a lot of the spade work for Boyd, I hope it is the later but with the re-signing of Daliy and Weir I fear we will have a season the same as this one.... replace JCD with Miller. I hope I am wrong and will take the critiscism if I am

U haven't explained how signing a shitter from a shit team has opened doors?

Has WS made valuable contacts while signing the world class striker miller from an illustrious team like derby?

If something opens doors it means it's created opportunities and possibilities. All the miller signing has done is told us WS is buying 2nd rate players at bargain bin prices.

Walter signing Kenny Miller has opened the door to sign, another ex-celtic player like Maloney (who we have been linked with) before the window shuts.

Thats the Point in a Nutshell doh

I am digging you trying to look on the brightside..... but surely Walter wouldn't have to blow a large percentage of our transfer budget in order blow the rest of it on Maloney I would think a phone call to Maloney would have been a bit cheaper, he signed Miller because he plays the lone striker role well, and he will also do a lot of the spade work for Boyd, I hope it is the later but with the re-signing of Daliy and Weir I fear we will have a season the same as this one.... replace JCD with Miller. I hope I am wrong and will take the critiscism if I am

Walter doesn't like Boyd as a player, or he would have played JCD with him last year!

Miller has been signed to lead the Line 4-5-1

Boyd will stay on the bench or Sold IMO

Whats your obsession with Scott Brown DB?

Your always name dropping him.

I keep hearing this Rumour that he going to be signed, plus I think he the Type of Midfielder we lack.

We've already got quite a few poor midfielders, we don't need another one.

I'd take Maloney no problems.

I don't really have a problem signing ex Ambulance chasers if they have ability

I agree mate I would take Maloney too. I think he is a cracking wee player and would help our team a lot.

McFadden too

I keep hearing this Rumour that he going to be signed, plus I think he the Type of Midfielder we lack.

I disagree. Scott Brown is a quality midfielder and I would ahve him in a heart beat. Just because he isn't playing well for them (he admitted joining them was a huge mistake), doesn't mean he wont play well for any other team.

I disagree. Scott Brown is a quality midfielder and I would ahve him in a heart beat. Just because he isn't playing well for them (he admitted joining them was a huge mistake), doesn't mean he wont play well for any other team.

Where did he admit joining them was a mistake? And what has he ever done to be described as 'quality'?