Our style of football for next season

CF5LOYAL

We were told last year that Walter was coming in to steady the ship and get the club back up off its arse. And yes he didn't half acheive...infact he probably over-acheived. Let's be honest the style of football last season was horrendous to watch. One up front at home against the likes of ICT and Falkirk. We ground out results and no more, it was a case of just getting the job done.

Now look at our signings and possible signings so far and I beleive the entertainment value at Ibrox will get worse than it was last season.

I must admit when we are playing the lesser teams at Ibrox sometimes I just cannot be arsed going quite simply because the quality and standard of football on show is dreadful, but still I turn up simpl because I have paid in advance for the product. You could count on 1 hand the games last season where we played great football and you walked away thinking we really played great there and it was exciting to watch.

Watching the Euro's makes me sick that we cannot produce the fast flowing attacking football that has been on show (td)

WS KNOWS that the football and lack of possession was poor. He says he is going to add quality this Summer. I am going to take him at his word. There is a long time yet in the market.

Lets hope he makes good on his quality statement.

How long will it take for people to realise Walter will not change? Expect the same next season it is what he has done for the last 10 years of his career.

That's what I fear. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

you never know what walter's planning... with the number of strikers we have maybe he's going for a 4-2-4 formation :P.

you never know what walter's planning... with the number of strikers we have maybe he's going for a 4-2-4 formation :P.

:lol:

True :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUT

Probably LM and Novo and KM and C Daily up front.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: doh ^_^

im fairly confident walter is getting the "squad" sorted out first,im not saying that miller maybe velicka wont be first team players but im sure hes just beefing up the sqaud atm closer to the end of the window and after euro08 i think we will see the quality of our targets raise ever so slightly

:rangers:

we were told last season that WS would steady the ship as was stated above, therefore last seasons buy's were workmen like needed for the hurly burly that is the SPL I give you, Weir, Daily, McCulloch and Broadfoot all did everything they were asked, some better than others, butyou can only do you're best and I feel they all did that, they all gave 100%

This season however we were promised quality not quantity I like so many bears added the euro money to Hutton's kitty, and I imagined we had a large kitty

however I am a little concerned about who we are going for. They are not the players to improve our style or take us to the next level. I am seeing much of the same next season. Having said that I think Vellicka will be a very good signing so maybe the fututre isn't as bad as I thought yesterday