Which Signing Upset You More?

Which Signing Upset you More?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which Signing Upset you More?

• Kenny Miller
    • Maurice Johnston

Definitley Miller. MoJo was a good player and had a good pedigree. I was dissapointed when it seemed celtic were going to sign him as it could have given them the edge. Miller however does not have a good pedigree. I hope he proves me wrong. We live in hope.............................. :unsure:

I am too young to remember the mojo situation fully so I went for miller. I never started to really follow te gers until after mojo left.

None upset me wheres that option?

I would say none too.

Poll needs changed.

Well done you two (tu)

OP - if you can't be arsed reading the threads about Miller (there are plenty) to find out the answer to this question, why bother posting a poll? Is it because you know you will get the answer you want, and that will somehow vindicate your rage?

I voted Johnston, but, that was more of a shock rather than anything else, and, a far bigger deal at the time, turned out nicely though, so, heres hoping the same happens here. None of them upset me.

Still we have some poor souls here who are so terribly upset so , maybe the poll results will give them some comfort?

I would say none too.

Poll needs changed.

Well done you two (tu)

OP - if you can't be arsed reading the threads about Miller (there are plenty) to find out the answer to this question, why bother posting a poll? Is it because you know you will get the answer you want, and that will somehow vindicate your rage?

Easy tiger - I have read a lot of the posts - I am not enraged by Miller's signing - very disappointed with it - yes. It's just a question I thought about and wondered what the answer would be - no hidden agenda. If you don't like the options you don't have to vote.

I would say none too.

Poll needs changed.

Well done you two (tu)

Easy tiger - I have read a lot of the posts - I am not enraged by Miller's signing - very disappointed with it - yes. It's just a question I thought about and wondered what the answer would be - no hidden agenda. If you don't like the options you don't have to vote.

So basically you are running a poll for people who are maybe upset about us signing two former celtic players.

If you don't include the "Not upset" option then you would have a skewed result. If ten people voted for the KM option and none for MJ then you could say that based on that result all Rangers fans were upset at signing KM, which would not be true.

Poor Poll.

I would say none too.

Poll needs changed.

Well done you two (tu)

I didn't (tu)

The answer will be: Kenny Miller. I'm sure anyone on the board could have told you that, so I'm still unsure as to the point of the poll. <cr>

Neither, as thank fcuk I am a logical well balanced person with no hang ups and safe in my own beliefs. Therefore does that make me an adult

nope it makes you an outcast now fuck off

:pipe:

Pipeguy again saves the day by being mr. jokes.

Neither, as thank fcuk I am a logical well balanced person with no hang ups and safe in my own beliefs. Therefore does that make me an adult

Sorry, I don`t intend to leave my team in the hands of Neanderthals like you and just like dinosaurs you have failed to evolve

Pipeguy again saves the day by being mr. jokes.

lol cr you obviously saw it in the way it was intended

looks like californiadreaming didnt unfortunatly :(

sorry m8