Looking for 2008-2009 Season Writers

Hi everyone,

Have you got a passion for Rangers that you would like to get out in the public eye? Well, the time has come to name this year's writers to the RM news staff.

The RM news page is located here: http://www.rangersmedia.com

We pulish news through the Newsnow network that is read around the world. If you would be interested in having your thoughts and words about Rangers published, please leave a message in this thread so I can PM you or fire me a PM yourself.

We hope to start producing stories starting next week regarding transfers and club news heading into the new season.

Thanks,

CR

:unionflag:

Guest therabbitt

PM me if need some help, happy to contribute

Would be some welcome time off from Phd starting soon whilst at the same time keeping the writing skills up!

:beer2:

ill do an Alan Gow - What does he need to do article

Or

The Revenge of Kenny - Does he have unfinished buisness to prove against Celtic.

Change the Gow one to Favourite player, what it means or something.

Boab is doing that article.

Was dissapointed not to be able to write anything last year on him, so if possible can i write a piece on my favourite players throughout my years as a Rangers fans or along those lines?

I would consider doing this for a small fee. PM me if you are interested in publishing balanced, high quality, Gers-focused articles of a varied and interesting nature. (tu)

In addition, I'd be willing to edit any user-submitted articles for free in my spare time. :lol:

You don't need to PM me to tell me to GTF, that can be done in this thread. :craphead:(tu)