Paul Jewell - has made silly money out of us!

Boab

Lee McCulloch: £2.5 million

Kenny Miller: £2.million or very near

Never liked him after sealing one of the deals of the century for Lee but, after Kenny, he should be on the Apprentice with money making skills like that!

Hardly silly money.

When you take in to consideration that we haven't spent more than £4million net in over 4 years then I'd counter that it is ludicrous money to be spunking on Smiths friends

Lee McCulloch: £2.5 million

Kenny Miller: £2.million or very near

Never liked him after sealing one of the deals of the century for Lee but, after Kenny, he should be on the Apprentice with money making skills like that!

Surely it's Smith you should be directing your ire at? Can't blame Jewell (arse that he is) for getting the best deal he can.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire a bit, but Jewell had resigned when McCulloch signed for Rangers. Chris Hutchings was in charge. I like Jewell, he's honest and says what he thinks of his players.

Thats very enough but I don't like Jewell, could have accepted a lesser offer in January and we wouldn't have wasted so much money on the hindrance that is Lee.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire a bit, but Jewell had resigned when McCulloch signed for Rangers. Chris Hutchings was in charge. I like Jewell, he's honest and says what he thinks of his players.

Thats very enough but I don't like Jewell, could have accepted a lesser offer in January and we wouldn't have wasted so much money on the hindrance that is Lee.

So how do you feel about Walter Smith? He payed that money and it is obvious he is a big admirer of Lee McCulloch's abilities.

So how do you feel about Walter Smith? He payed that money and it is obvious he is a big admirer of Lee McCulloch's abilities.

I've been vey disulliioned with Walter Smith for quite some time and I am very worried for the future at present.

Lee McCulloch has many hidden talents

Lee McCulloch has many hidden talents

They must be well hidden cause I havent seen any talents since the games gainst Aberdeen in 2007 where he scored that cracker, been coasting through since then imo