Sell On Clause

sneddon

The deal struck between the manky mob and Derby was heavily based on them surviving relegation , there was no sell on fee , and Derby have only recouped the fee they initially bought him for . My mate is the sports features editor at the evening times and that is what they were told from Derby as that wee runt Ronny cully was going to do a piece on it but they had to bin it as there was no story .

If Cully was going to do a piece on it he heard it from someone at Celtic.

It seems ridiculously odd that a survival clause would be put in place when doing so ensures tens of millions

dont see what is so odd about celtic putting in a clause where they recieve extra money should derby survive , also Cully has in the past re written history , he was actually the journalist that was at the window seat when the celtic fans pelted the press bus in spain and never reported it , he was brought to task over that as it was widely reported in other papers and made the times out to be a bit stupid . Also on the subject of the times our friend peter Martin Mcguire wanted to do an article outing himself and his celtic background and why he had to use different surname but it was deemed too extreme , the times likes to sit right on the middle of the fence , thats why they have ghost writers for Dj and wee tosh

OK, I was thinking a long the lines of they stay up, sell him then the scum gain financially. Didn't read it/think it through (tu)

I actually want to hear what bitter has to say on his subjucated upbringing.

Cause the way things are going today I may change my name to Brendan O'fFended just to see if I can get a job in the mhedia

basically said he was brought up a celtic supporter and loved the club blah blah , how he ran kids clubs affiliated to celtic and why he had to change his surname as it was prejudicing his career , but that he was always impartial and said it as it was.. You couldn't really make it up , but it was pulled as the times went mental their circulation is really struggling as it is and senior people are leaving all the time , not a happy place

He basi

I've heard that violin concerto before :lol:

He's a fat piece of lard.

And no wonder the Times is losing customers when it actively goes out of its way to remove our heritage.

I mean removing the red hand of Ulster from photos is simply flabbergasting

The deal struck between the manky mob and Derby was heavily based on them surviving relegation , there was no sell on fee , and Derby have only recouped the fee they initially bought him for . My mate is the sports features editor at the evening times and that is what they were told from Derby as that wee runt Ronny cully was going to do a piece on it but they had to bin it as there was no story .

If Cully was going to do a piece on it he heard it from someone at Celtic.

It seems ridiculously odd that a survival clause would be put in place when doing so ensures tens of millions

dont see what is so odd about celtic putting in a clause where they recieve extra money should derby survive , also Cully has in the past re written history , he was actually the journalist that was at the window seat when the celtic fans pelted the press bus in spain and never reported it , he was brought to task over that as it was widely reported in other papers and made the times out to be a bit stupid . Also on the subject of the times our friend peter Martin Mcguire wanted to do an article outing himself and his celtic background and why he had to use different surname but it was deemed too extreme , the times likes to sit right on the middle of the fence , thats why they have ghost writers for Dj and wee tosh

OK, I was thinking a long the lines of they stay up, sell him then the scum gain financially. Didn't read it/think it through (tu)

I actually want to hear what bitter has to say on his subjucated upbringing.

Cause the way things are going today I may change my name to Brendan O'fFended just to see if I can get a job in the mhedia

basically said he was brought up a celtic supporter and loved the club blah blah , how he ran kids clubs affiliated to celtic and why he had to change his surname as it was prejudicing his career , but that he was always impartial and said it as it was.. You couldn't really make it up , but it was pulled as the times went mental their circulation is really struggling as it is and senior people are leaving all the time , not a happy place

He basi

I've heard that violin concerto before :lol:

He's a fat piece of lard.

And no wonder the Times is losing customers when it actively goes out of its way to remove our heritage.

I mean removing the red hand of Ulster from photos is simply flabbergasting

The problem they have is that they want to be so impartial and not upset anyone they make an arse of all of it , most of the sports staff are really demoralised and hate it

The problem they have is that they want to be so impartial and not upset anyone they make an arse of all of it , most of the sports staff are really demoralised and hate it

It's almost poetic.

The press instigated this predicament now they don't know where to turn.

What would these mock champions of the cause give to turn the clock back?

Guest Andypendek

Even the most myopic tim can see that in the world of sports writing in Scotland, there has been so much 'positive discrimination' on this area in the last 20 years that we gone way too far the other way. I would love to hear someone claim they were being oppressed - this would be my response:

Gerry McNee

Hugh Keevins

James Traynor

Andy Walker

John Colquhoun

Pat Nevin

Craig Levein (if he isn't, he looks like one. eyes too close together)

Ronnie Cully

Mark Guidi

Roddy Forsyth

Des McKeown

Kheredine Idhessane

and I'm sure I've missed out others who appear to have miraculously overcome proddy bias to carve out a niche for themselves, despite many showing no talent whatsoever. Dry your eyes, arsehole, and come into the 21st century. Moan moan moan

Even the most myopic tim can see that in the world of sports writing in Scotland, there has been so much 'positive discrimination' on this area in the last 20 years that we gone way too far the other way. I would love to hear someone claim they were being oppressed - this would be my response:

Gerry McNee

Hugh Keevins

James Traynor

Andy Walker

John Colquhoun

Pat Nevin

Craig Levein (if he isn't, he looks like one. eyes too close together)

Ronnie Cully

Mark Guidi

Roddy Forsyth

Des McKeown

Kheredine Idhessane

and I'm sure I've missed out others who appear to have miraculously overcome proddy bias to carve out a niche for themselves, despite many showing no talent whatsoever. Dry your eyes, arsehole, and come into the 21st century. Moan moan moan

Graham Spiers :lol:

Sanjeev slum landlord Kholi

Elaine C Smith

George Galloway

James McMillan (though I'll fogive him 'cause he is mentally ill)

Bill Leckie (seperating children at the age of 5 is wrong) remind me wher your toddlers go fat boy?

Nuremburg Hugh a.k.a 4 priests

Any others bears?

This cow

t7n8xv.jpg

Guest Andypendek

I was going to add Pat Kane, but in fairness he's a well read man who shows signs of intelligence. Back to the list:

Gerard Kelly

Kevin McKenna

Tony Roper

I would list more talentless hacks who have struggled thru the forest of Presbyterian wickedness, but I am being distracted by Angelina on C4+1.

Edit:mmmmmm, tasty, but Angelina just shades it.

I was going to add Pat Kane, but in fairness he's a well read man who shows signs of intelligence. Back to the list:

Gerard Kelly

Kevin McKenna

Tony Roper

I would list more talentless hacks who have struggled thru the forest of Presbyterian wickedness, but I am being distracted by Angelina on C4+1.

Edit:mmmmmm, tasty, but Angelina just shades it.

Tony Roper is a fucking beuty.

He still maintains he knew a man who sold his house so he could make Lisbon in 67.

Only the extremely well of owned their own houses back then.

Roper you are a liar and a shit actor to boot.

my mate got back to me and hes trying to bell millers agent so hes gonna try and find out for defo

although he says it is possible for celtic to make money from the deal he thinks that its highly unlikely as the fee is so much less than what derby paid out originally he heard gers only paid 1.6 m where derby bought him for 2.7m