KMiller

gman

Its amazing to read the amount of people who can see into the future. Ask yourself.

What do REALLY want to happen?

1. Miller fails - has a terrible season and disappears

2. Miller tops - gets some goals and assits that are important in the pursuit of getting the flag back

Even if he scores 30 goals, and we win the quad, they'll still be an element of the support that won't support him.

But the thing is, he's never scored 30 goals in a season because he's shite. Chickenless head.

Even if he scores 30 goals, and we win the quad, they'll still be an element of the support that won't support him.

I'm one of them I'm afraid.

He can't 'win me over' because he can't relive the past. The reason I didn't want him was not for footballing reasons.

Lets see how he fits into the Big picture when the season kicks off..A plan must be in place for system and players.

The ship was steadied last season and got us further than we all thought!

A bit of trust in WS AM KM and new additions and you never know.

WATP

Its amazing to read the amount of people who can see into the future. Ask yourself.

What do REALLY want to happen?

1. Miller fails - has a terrible season and disappears

2. Miller tops - gets some goals and assits that are important in the pursuit of getting the flag back

Theres a difference between not wanting someone to succeed and thinking they wont. The majority of posters would love KM to do well (although there are some that dont thats their opinion and they're entitled to it). However judging by his past few seasons and watching him most feel he wont do fantastic especially at the price. Theres a lot of things I'd like to happen, I hope your right and he does perform well I just cant see it.

Its 1 for me, thats because thats what will happen hes shite

The question is what do you really want to happen. Your answer is that you want Kenny Miller to fail, is that correct?

I can't understand why any Rangers fan would want a Rangers player to be a failure <cr>

The question is what do you really want to happen. Your answer is that you want Kenny Miller to fail, is that correct?

I can't understand why any Rangers fan would want a Rangers player to be a failure <cr>

I want him to fail, he will never have rangers at heart, and any player who doesnt, cousin as an example, id rather they just fucked off and allow someone else the chance to appreciate playing for us

I want him to fail, he will never have rangers at heart, and any player who doesnt, cousin as an example, id rather they just fucked off and allow someone else the chance to appreciate playing for us

Ok, here's a wee scenario for you:

It's the last Old Firm game of the season, scores 0-0 in injury time. We need the win to secure the league. Kenny Miller clean through on goal, only the keeper to beat.

What do you want to happen?

It's the last Old Firm game of the season, scores 0-0 in injury time. We need the win to secure the league. Kenny Miller clean through on goal, only the keeper to beat.

He hits it straight into the hands of Borat...who then throws the ball into his own net. ;) Seriously though...your example shows that as Rangers supporters in the end we have no choice but to support the eleven players on the pitch. I've felt the same with Ferguson. I hated the fact he remained a Rangers player, after what I saw as his treachory, but you have to put it behind you. It's either that or you're wishing ill on your own team.

He hits it straight into the hands of Borat...who then throws the ball into his own net. ;) Seriously though...your example shows that as Rangers supporters in the end we have no choice but to support the eleven players on the pitch. I've felt the same with Ferguson. I hated the fact he remained a Rangers player, after what I saw as his treachory, but you have to put it behind you. It's either that or you're wishing ill on your own team.

(tu)

Edit: and I like your answer to the scenario too :)

1 most likely but do you think mosser has been reading the forums? Im sure someone has already mentioned something along these lines as quoted by misser "Playing for Celtic hasn't helped in terms of my popularity with the Rangers fans but I've heard a lot of things said and most of the time it comes back to one thing - a lot of Rangers fans don't want me because they just don't think I'm very good," he told the Daily Record.

"I've seen my signing described as a backward step and, most importantly, the manager does not believe it is."

Well put misser. Indeed most seem to think your pish and its going backwards as far as I am concerned.

But who is to say that will ever happen?

Heres a scenario, you know this guy in the local pub, within 8 years, he supports rangers, then celtic, then supports rangers again. Is he a turncoat in your eyes? That how I view miller, just because hes a player, it makes him no different from a regular fan who would do that

Heres a scenario, you know this guy in the local pub, within 8 years, he supports rangers, then celtic, then supports rangers again. Is he a turncoat in your eyes? That how I view miller, just because hes a player, it makes him no different from a regular fan who would do that

Football is his job. I don't know whether he supports Rangers, Celtc, Raith Rovers or Queen of the South, neither do I care. If you can't see the difference between changing the team you support and changing your employers, I guess that says something about your understanding of the situation. <cr>

This is all very sad, I just cannot understand why anyone would want a Rangers player to fail. Also, nothing I read yesterday in his interviews backs up the "he will never have Rangers at heart", he seemed like a very determined man wanting to play for Walter, Ally and Kenny and win the league back for Rangers. :pipe:

Football is his job. I don't know whether he supports Rangers, Celtc, Raith Rovers or Queen of the South, neither do I care. If you can't see the difference between changing the team you support and changing your employers, I guess that says something about your understanding of the situation. <cr>

/

Well we differ on this, but each to their own, just because you want to see him do well, does that mean I should?

I dont wish Rangers to fail, for me he can play all they want, but I'll be hoping he's subbed every game. My season ticket is now binned. I don't care about him playing for them as much as he's crap and its a step backwords.

Walter and Ally may well like him and thats fine. However they also get paid plenty to do their Jobs right. I however pay a lot to see my team do well, as far as I can see after last season we should be moving forward not back, signing misser will not bring us further than we are at right now.

Can anyone REALLY say he's the type of player that will take us to a new level, after all we've got the Darch, Novo and Naismith(when fit) who can do his type of work for us and only Boyd left with the ability to score plenty of goals.

Being Scottish seems to be the real reason we've signed him, as we are failing to sign the good quality european players we used to sign in the past. Where are the Mols, the Negri's, the Albertz of this world all gone? The first two barring injuries and mental problems could have scored hundreds of goals for us and we lack the power of Albertz's shots in our current team.

Hitzlsberger or similiar type is what we need.

Who next? Graham Alexander? Gary Teale? Nigel Quashie?

I fear the worst.

I dont wish Rangers to fail, for me he can play all they want, but I'll be hoping he's subbed every game. My season ticket is now binned. I don't care about him playing for them as much as he's crap and its a step backwords.

Walter and Ally may well like him and thats fine. However they also get paid plenty to do their Jobs right. I however pay a lot to see my team do well, as far as I can see after last season we should be moving forward not back, signing misser will not bring us further than we are at right now.

Can anyone REALLY say he's the type of player that will take us to a new level, after all we've got the Darch, Novo and Naismith(when fit) who can do his type of work for us and only Boyd left with the ability to score plenty of goals.

Being Scottish seems to be the real reason we've signed him, as we are failing to sign the good quality european players we used to sign in the past. Where are the Mols, the Negri's, the Albertz of this world all gone? The first two barring injuries and mental problems could have scored hundreds of goals for us and we lack the power of Albertz's shots in our current team.

Hitzlsberger or similiar type is what we need.

Who next? Graham Alexander? Gary Teale? Nigel Quashie?

I fear the worst.

Two points to take you up on there

1 My season ticket is now binned!!! I bet you any money you never had one.or if you have and binned it your off your head.

2 The Albertz, Mols and Negri bit i agree 100% these type players have not gone, its a case of finding them.